Serious ask for discussion about X | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Serious ask for discussion about X

I see it as all's well that ends well, and it did. When he was on Twitter moaning about his contract, I was among those that would've been fine seeing him forced to play in the CFL, but cooler heads prevailed and he's ballin'. Shows well for both parties.

I said it at the time and will repeat it.

Worth every penny and needed to exhaust every avenue including "holding in" to get it done.

Should have never paid Jones more. Should have been proactive and bumped it for Howard when they knew they needed to overpay in free agency to get Jones.

Taking care of your own, who are absolutely worth it, is what good teams do....and what attacts future talent.

So your statement is based entirely on the release issued by his agent…which has been discussed, and you’re LITERALLY MAKING EVERYTHING ELSE UP. Like most everyone else, and just like I suspected.

Got it, thanks!

So your statement is based entirely on the release issued by his agent…which has been discussed, and you’re LITERALLY MAKING EVERYTHING ELSE UP. Like most everyone else, and just like I suspected.

Got it, thanks!
Fanboy. Keep up the good work guy.

Got it, thanks!
It’s based on a whole lot more than that, and it has all been posted and discussed at length on this forum. You’re the one behind on the topic, so accuse somebody of making stuff up. Whatever works for you.

Fanboy. Keep up the good work guy.

Wasting more time, are we?

So you’ve decided to name-call and be dismissive rather than actually debate the point? Fair enough, troll.

I just find it odd that a lot of the vitriol comes from supposition and assumptions about things X never actually said.

When you can actually come up with quotes or demands made by X aside from his agent’s statement, come see me.

Otherwise, just stick with your gems like “I love to hate the guy.” It’s much clearer who’s actually biased that way.

It’s based on a whole lot more than that, and it has all been posted and discussed at length on this forum. You’re the one behind on the topic, so accuse somebody of making stuff up. Whatever works for you.

And almost all of it is conjecture and assumptions. You know…like assuming I’m behind on the situation.

There's no way a fresh all pro CB starts a season with no more garenteed money left on his deal. Simple as that.

Ya…like X on video saying the stuff he has said…all conjecture and assumptions.

"on video saying the stuff he has said." Like what?

You mean here? (Click the word "here.")

Can you give specifics? I'm really trying to not be a tool here...but I don't think X actually said a lot of what people think he said.

Phew. So so so many folks here are clearly underpaid. That’s all I’ll say. Otherwise hypocritical.

"on video saying the stuff he has said." Like what?

You mean here? (Click the word "here.")

Can you give specifics? I'm really trying to not be a tool here...but I don't think X actually said a lot of what people think he said.
No I’m talking about interviews he did, going back to his earlier years where he said he didn’t want to be a Dolphin, and another more recent where he said he was going to make them pay for ‘disrespecting him,’ He has dogged out the org several times. Only reason I even knew about these instances is because they have been posted on here...three times that I recall, and I’m not super up-to-date on social media.

Wasting more time, are we?

So you’ve decided to name-call and be dismissive rather than actually debate the point? Fair enough, troll.

I just find it odd that a lot of the vitriol comes from supposition and assumptions about things X never actually said.

When you can actually come up with quotes or demands made by X aside from his agent’s statement, come see me.

Otherwise, just stick with your gems like “I love to hate the guy.” It’s much clearer who’s actually biased that way.
If that's not the pot calling the kettle. I responded to your original question with no insinuations to you personally and you dismiss it as not being objective without even addressing the post itself. When I say it's not worth responding to you, you release some inaccurate nonsense about how I'm always negative. I debated the point, you just couldn't do the same. If you don't like the discussion just ignore my posts. I would do that to yours but your logic on subjects makes me laugh and I enjoy people making themselves look stupid.

If that's not the pot calling the kettle. I responded to your original question with no insinuations to you personally and you dismiss it as not being objective without even addressing the post itself. When I say it's not worth responding to you, you release some inaccurate nonsense about how I'm always negative. I debated the point, you just couldn't do the same. If you don't like the discussion just ignore my posts. I would do that to yours but your logic on subjects makes me laugh and I enjoy people making themselves look stupid.

One can only imagine how many mirrors you have in your house.

Back
Top Bottom