Seriously Are the finsgoing to the Superbowl? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seriously Are the finsgoing to the Superbowl?

I say the Dolphins are the best team in the AFC at this point. They were the best through 6 weeks last year and I believe they will be better because of the players that were added and (more importantly) this is the second year in Norv Turner's system.

There are only 2 negatives at this point:

1. Depth at QB (hopefully Griese will resolve that)
2. Experienced depth at OL

I think Tenn, and Oakland are the biggest challengers. I don't think the Fins need to win the SB for Wanny to keep his job. They just need to perform up to expectations.

If they lose a hard fought playoff game or the SB to an equally good or better team, why would we fire the coach?

I think Wanny needs to correct some of the big picture things that have hindered this team. The primary issue is the performance on the road. This is a long standing issue that has to get better this year.

I expect a 12-4 record, minimum. We should be 7-1 at home and 5-3 on the road. Slightly better performances could get us to 13-3.

The performance of this team on the road is my only complaint with Wanny. We seem to be less aggressive on offense and defense when we are on the road. I think that will change this year.

Back
Top Bottom