seriously pissed off at FinHeaven's AJ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

seriously pissed off at FinHeaven's AJ

Bobby Humphrey

I got cut
Reaction score
So get this, in the finHeaven pool I have guessed correctly every signal game. So when I logged in to see my top, 72 style score, what did I find? I found that AJ had switched most of my games so I would be in last place. What a jealous hemroid. I am saddened by his lace of sportsmanship, I have already shed several tears. But don't count me out, I am a fighter and will battle AJ's evil ways till the bitter end.

huh?

The football pool hasn't even started yet...the season is still a month away.

wow!

good rant! he must be practicing for when the games really start.

could regan ulisky possibly be the tony stewart of finheaven?;)

"WE'LL PUT A BOOT IN YOUR A$$, IT'S THE AMERICAN WAY!"

toby keith

wow i want some of that whatever hes on ...lol

Originally posted by Dr. Love
Clayton83 listens to Toby Keith. Figures.
so does a good percentage of america. you should see how many boots were sent to the CBS exec that cancelled his appearance because of that little phrase!:p

Originally posted by Bobby Humphrey
So get this, in the finHeaven pool I have guessed correctly every signal game. So when I logged in to see my top, 72 style score, what did I find? I found that AJ had switched most of my games so I would be in last place. What a jealous hemroid. I am saddened by his lace of sportsmanship, I have already shed several tears. But don't count me out, I am a fighter and will battle AJ's evil ways till the bitter end.
he must be talking about traffic, because he said signal game!

chambers!

Originally posted by chambers84
I don't understand, what the hell are you guys talking about??
regan is complaining about AJ changing the scores he submited to the pool and the games haven't even started yet!:rolleyes:

A good % of america also listens to Backstreet Boys and Britney spears. Popular doesn't mean good.

you're another trouble maker, huh?

Originally posted by Dr. Love
A good % of america also listens to Backstreet Boys and Britney spears. Popular doesn't mean good.
you go listen to what ever you want to and i'll do the same, if somebody writes something you don't like, put him on ignore. but for heavens sake, quit crying!:yell:

Back
Top Bottom