Seriously? The Jets players are talking trash after that game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seriously? The Jets players are talking trash after that game?

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Calvin Pace and Clyde Gates are talking Smack after being handed a game that neither team appeared to want to win yesterday? If your Arizona and you go into The Pat's and beat them in the home opener for the first time in 10 years you can talk smack. If your Houston and you dismember the Dolphins like they did you can talk smack but when you win a game because the other teams kicker missed? You CAN NOT talk smack!! Plus to mention that you had to "take out Reggie" while one of the best defensive players in the league on YOUR team is probably out for the season and your talking smack about eeeeeekkkkkking out a miserable win? God I hate Rex Ryan and the Jets. You didnt beat us WE beat us save some smack for next week when the niners come to the Meadow Dumps. I'll give you score board all day long. You won yes you did but get real here.

Calvin Pace and Clyde Gates are talking Smack after being handed a game that neither team appeared to want to win yesterday? If your Arizona and you go into The Pat's and beat them in the home opener for the first time in 10 years you can talk smack. If your Houston and you dismember the Dolphins like they did you can talk smack but when you win a game because the other teams kicker missed? You CAN NOT talk smack!! Plus to mention that you had to "take out Reggie" while one of the best defensive players in the league on YOUR team is probably out for the season and your talking smack about eeeeeekkkkkking out a miserable win? God I hate Rex Ryan and the Jets. You didnt beat us WE beat us save some smack for next week when the niners come to the Meadow Dumps. I'll give you score board all day long. You won yes you did but get real here.

While i dont agree with the smack talk, and it was a close game that Miami lost, all of you new posters are seriously making some crap threads on here.

Don't know why Clyde Gates is talking smack since he got targeted once yesterday and the pass got picked off by Richard Marshall.....

Also that BIM movement he had going a while back was lame.

I agree that Gates talking smack isn't something that is logical. As for the Jets players who actually made a contribution to the win, good for them. You win, you talk ****. That's how the game works.

I did not even know that Pace played yesterday. What a waste of space.

Lol all of those who live in N.Y who know Bart Scott and that jets team talks smack to their own reporters and photographers. They are a joke, and Clyde "My Gates" are always closed needs to give his mom a new jets jersey cause they will need the re-sell money once hes released for Plaxico.

Coming from someone who lives in N.Y and woke up at 6 a/m to hear what all A.M peronalities were saying about jets, to take notes for my show. I can tell you all of them had some very funny harsh things to say about that Jets win. Esp Craig Carton.

Some people are always going to be running their mouth. I was reading Gang Green and most of their more rational fans are saying they were pretty fortunate and lucky to win, and most are not pounding their chest. But a loss is still a loss, I just don't think the Jets are a playoff team. We gave it away in so many ways. But on to next week.

Back
Top Bottom