Seriously. Whats up with Culpepper? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seriously. Whats up with Culpepper?

FinfanDuda said:
The only QB we need is DC's backup. We have so many other needs, I would not even think about drafting a QB in any high rounds. When Dante comes back next season, we will be 11-5. Scarrington is not a capable QB. He lost the Jags game, when we needed him the most. He and Dante made some of the same interceptions. The two that he threw this week were under similar defenses that Dante threw two of his on. The difference is Dante learns from his mistakes quickly. He is not going to make those repeat int's that Scarrington makes on a regular basis. As I said before, Scarrington has been doing this his entire career, and really only had one good game, which happened to be against Detroit, the worst team in the league. Dante is the man.

i highly doubt that

Dmarino110 said:
Ill agree on 2 fronts...Trade Brown (I still dont know why we didnt take C williams) and give daunte 1 more chance. But he has to win the job, dont hand anyone anything for nothing.

Cadillac hasnt even done as well as ronnie this year, thats why. Im not sayin ronnie is an all pro, but im sayin he was the best out of the two, especially for runnin in between the tackles with a crappy line.

Back
Top Bottom