Seriously. Whats up with Culpepper? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seriously. Whats up with Culpepper?

dolphan13

Jake Long for president
Reaction score
Whats up? Will culpepper be ready for next year?:confused:

We ask this question everyday and it's basically the same answer, we don't know. Even if he does get back to where he's able to move around who knows if he's going to be any good. I hope he his bad season with Minnesota was a fluke type of deal kind of like what Rothlisberger is going through now.

jbyrd423 said:
i hope he gets traded for a pick
While we're at it, PICK A FRANCHISE QB with the pick we get in the trade.

Package Brown, Chambers, and Carey for a first! Brown is not a premier guy!!! :shakeno:

Just... stop already.

Culpepper was playing hurt and damn if I wasn't pissed that he knew he was hurting but he still played (and without chemistry) and risked the whole entire offenses success over it! I give him ONE more chance, being a professional, you must make the right decision the first time, but under his injury circumstances and wanting to bring success and loire back to his hometown I'll give him a free pass; once.

Dolfan5000 said:
While we're at it, PICK A FRANCHISE QB with the pick we get in the trade.

Package Brown, Chambers, and Carey for a first! Brown is not a premier guy!!! :shakeno:

Just... stop already.

Culpepper was playing hurt and damn if I wasn't pissed that he knew he was hurting but he still played (and without chemistry) and risked the whole entire offenses success over it! I give him ONE more chance, being a professional, you must make the right decision the first time, but under his injury circumstances and wanting to bring success and loire back to his hometown I'll give him a free pass; once.

Ill agree on 2 fronts...Trade Brown (I still dont know why we didnt take C williams) and give daunte 1 more chance. But he has to win the job, dont hand anyone anything for nothing.

Dmarino110 said:
Ill agree on 2 fronts...Trade Brown (I still dont know why we didnt take C williams) and give daunte 1 more chance. But he has to win the job, dont hand anyone anything for nothing.

I hope you're kidding about trading brown. Daunte should deserve at least two more chances. He busted his *** off to try to get back in time for the DOLPHINS and for the TEAM and you guys bash him because he threw 2 TD's a 3 picks (only 1 was really bad.) Why are us Miami fans so d*** moody?

Dmarino110 said:

Wow u really think they would have been better off taking cadillac huh? You obviously see he is playing a big part in the bucs being so terrible b/c he isn't doing anything, but your right maybe we should have taken him over Ronnie. Then again maybe you are ******ed and don't know anything about football. As for daunte he atleast should be able to prove what he can do at 100%. This time next year you will be kissing Culpepper's junk.

Dmarino110 said:
So, you honestly didn't detect any sarcasm in that trade Brown comment of mine? Well, I guess its no wonder you want to trade him then. :rolleyes:

sensation24 said:
Wow u really think they would have been better off taking cadillac huh? You obviously see he is playing a big part in the bucs being so terrible b/c he isn't doing anything, but your right maybe we should have taken him over Ronnie. Then again maybe you are ******ed and don't know anything about football. As for daunte he atleast should be able to prove what he can do at 100%. This time next year you will be kissing Culpepper's junk.
Nice post my sentiments exactly!!!!:cooldude:

Dmarino110 said:

Yeah! I mean, Caddy is tearing apart the NFL!:rolleyes:

In regards to RB, hindsight is 20/20. Caddy had a decent rookie year, but he's done nothing since about midway through last season. I think Ronnie will develop into a premiere guy next season, it's what I've said since we drafted him. Year 3, he'll be a Pro-Bowl type RB. And, in regards to Culpepper, people pretty much know where I stand. Why he started the year, and how he passed physical that 3,000 yard+ passer Brees did not, I'll never know. I really like Joey Harrington, and I prefer him over Culpepper in Miami. I'm not sold on Daunte ever returning to form, but Joey getting into form I can forsee. He's already improved in half a season, imagine what h e could do with an offseason and preseason. I also don't want ANOTHER new starting QB next season, because I think it kills progress we've made this season. There is no way we can trade Culpepper, at least for what we traded for him, because no one is dumb enough to trade a high pick for someone who basically hasn't played well in what will be two years.

miami234ever said:
I hope you're kidding about trading brown. Daunte should deserve at least two more chances. He busted his *** off to try to get back in time for the DOLPHINS and for the TEAM and you guys bash him because he threw 2 TD's a 3 picks (only 1 was really bad.) Why are us Miami fans so d*** moody?

:yeahthat:

Wow, we've barely left the harbor and the Titanic's already sinking: no iceberg in sight.

The Captain is on Line 1 with Alabama. The First Mate is below deck on the tread mill. The Navigator is still stutter stepping through the open seas. And no one's at the wheel!

Abandon! Abandon! Abandon!

Gentlemen, this too shall pass.

Starting QB the last thing we need!

The only QB we need is DC's backup. We have so many other needs, I would not even think about drafting a QB in any high rounds. When Dante comes back next season, we will be 11-5. Scarrington is not a capable QB. He lost the Jags game, when we needed him the most. He and Dante made some of the same interceptions. The two that he threw this week were under similar defenses that Dante threw two of his on. The difference is Dante learns from his mistakes quickly. He is not going to make those repeat int's that Scarrington makes on a regular basis. As I said before, Scarrington has been doing this his entire career, and really only had one good game, which happened to be against Detroit, the worst team in the league. Dante is the man.

Back
Top Bottom