Seth McKinney | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seth McKinney

Phin_Phan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok.......everyone relax!! lol If there's already been 1 thread or 100 threads on this im sorry lol I havent seen any. I dont want anyone to start tearing me a new one!

But anyways, I was listening to the radio today and they interviewed Seth McKinney......they asked him if he wants Ricky Williams back and he flat out said "no" but later he said that he would take him back only if he could help the team and they also were talking about Nick Saban and that he will be an amazing coach but not a GM.....they think that any coach shouldnt be the head coach and GM for a team.

So I want you to say if you think that Seth not wanting Williams back is a concern on not........and do you think Saban will be great in both positions.

Personally I am not worried about any players on our team about Williams, because once he starts getting 100 yards a game they will all forget.....but hey, we dont know what goes on behind the scenes so maybe it will be a HUGE problem, this is just my opinion.

And I think Saban will do awesome at this job for years to come.

Thoughts....

PS. They also think that Matt Jones is THE BEST athlete in the draft, I disagree, do you?

We really need Wilkerson in the 3rd cuz McKinney is a f'n joke!

If u look at the moves hes made so far its pretty clear that Saban is more than capable of being coach and GM!

McKinney should worry about his own spot on the team!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't feel so secure if I was Seth.JMO

McKinney should be the last one to talk because he is the worst starter on the team. If he was on any other team he would be soley a backup. That's a whole other story though. Seth should just keep his mouth close. I would feel differently if it was Randy, Zach or Jason. Hell, even Morris can talk.

Seth should be happy to have ricky back, at least ricky would make him look like an ave. lineman and not the scrub he is.

well lets hope the new line coach can, or a least recommend somebody who could play center this year...:D

Seriously Seth Mckinney sucks, he's weak and he's stupid. Why couldn't we have Steve instead! Mckinney should be cut along with Wade Smith And Taylor Whimpey. In all my years of watching football, never have a seen a more worthless trio of OLine men start at the same time on the same line. What an absolute waste of 3rd rd picks these losers are. Dave Wannstedt should be band from anything involving football, I feel sorry for pitt fans I really do.

You know the guy that kills me most out of that trio though is Whimpey, I mean if this guys muscles were anywhere near the size of his balls he may actually have a chance in this league. I remember towards the end of the season after he got yanked from the line up by Bates but was going to be given a chance again in the Seahawks game because of an injury to Jeno James, some reporter asked him if he was looking forward to having a second chance to go out and prove himself again. His response: "I thought I proved myself the first time around". I couldn't believe my eyes when I read that. Did this guy seriously ever watch footage of the games he played in? Did he not see all the footage of himself getting absolutely manhandled by every single DLine men he went up against? Did he not see when Jason Ferguson pancaked him flat on his back when we played the Jets? Did he not see the footage of when he allowed the Bills back up DT Ron Edwards get 2 sacks in the same game. Did he miss the tape of when he made Rocky Benard of the Seahawks look like a damn Pro Bowler from depths of hell? Talk about an idiot this guy must be smoking stronger stuff then Ricky. I'd be somewhat shocked if this guy made it out of camp and on to the main roster again this season. I truley believe Houck could take a pile $h!t and turn it in to a quality OLinemen but this is one guy I don't even think Houck will be able to save.

I agree with the early posts; the question should be posed in reverse

Ask Ricky if he wants Seth back.

In fact, that's not an unfair contract clause for any Dolphin RB: "If Seth McKinney is the starting center, you have to multiply my rushing stats by 50% to determine bonus incentive payoffs."

This is a make or break year for Seth so lets see what he does....but in regards to the comments he made he has every right to say it. he was working his *** off last year when ricky williams quit on his team. Seth never quit on the team so thats that.

KillerDolphins said:
This is a make or break year for Seth so lets see what he does....but in regards to the comments he made he has every right to say it. he was working his *** off last year when ricky williams quit on his team. Seth never quit on the team so thats that.
eh, seth never "started" for this team either...:D

Actually I think Mckinney should be replaced

BUT at least he showed up last year. Which is more than pothead Ricky did.

yamutha3002 said:
Seriously Mckinney should be cut along with Wade Smith And Taylor Whimpey.

i´m not ready to quit on wade smith yet

Al13 said:
i´m not ready to quit on wade smith yet
I agree, this is his third year, and most lineman really don't start showing thier worth until the third season. With any luck and some good coaching he may be baller yet.

Back
Top Bottom