Sewell and Jackson | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sewell and Jackson

I just don't get the impression that the team feels this way. I think that a ton of fans had this view of Hunt as a G and that won't let go of it. The team has been adamant that they saw him as a RT when they drafted him and his performance this year didn't change that.
If Hunt is our RT, then let's go OC in round 2 in the draft. I also suspect we will go OL later in the draft in hopes of finding a developmental guy too. Along with WR, OL is a position I hope we double up on.

If Hunt is our RT, then let's go OC in round 2 in the draft. I also suspect we will go OL later in the draft in hopes of finding a developmental guy too. Along with WR, OL is a position I hope we double up on.
That's what I expect the team will do. I don't know if they'll pursue Linsley in FA (as I hope), but I do expect they will take one of Humphrey, Dickerson or Meinerz in round 2 and take another OL later (I'm thinking it could be one of the Notre Dame Guys).

With all the hype Zach Wilson is getting I believe he will be the #2 pick regardless of who is picking in that spot.
Yea I believe they will go QB as well. I was just posting to contradict the op's post.

That's what I expect the team will do. I don't know if they'll pursue Linsley in FA (as I hope), but I do expect they will take one of Humphrey, Dickerson or Meinerz in round 2 and take another OL later (I'm thinking it could be one of the Notre Dame Guys).
I like Meinerz but I don't think he'll go in round two. Maybe round 3 is the spot for him as he's raw plus didn't even play this past year. I think he'll be a good guard which is where he played in college but maybe he can develop at center. He's as strong as an bull.

Back
Top Bottom