Shady Mccoy Accusation On Instagram (nsfw) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shady Mccoy Accusation On Instagram (nsfw)

This is from the GF's lawyer. Of course it could be specious, but if indeed there was a "messenger" who asked for specific jewelry she refused to give back, then the dots do connect to McCoy. I wouldn't say he's in as much trouble as Brandon Browner who's about to join the Legion of Doom after being charged with attempted murder, but no matter, it would be one helluva shitload!

mccoy gf lawyer.jpg

Last edited:
That is exactly what happened. They had fun for a minute and he was ready to move on. She has gotten comfortable living in a big house and refused to leave and utilized every legal loophole to continue her gold digging ways.

We saw this with her and Marcus Vick (baby daddy) when Vick alleged that she gave him Herpes and got it from Shady.

She goes on to tweet Vick: “while your bitter *** is tweeting lies how about I tweet about what you did in 2012 . . .Im sure your brother can pay me off like he did others”.

This is her M.O.

She also has had flings with Floyd Mayweather and rumors of sleeping around with multiple athletes, including Dwayne Wade.

Now she is 34 and don’t got it like she did 10 years or even 5 years ago, and her free pass is about to expire.

That doesn’t exclude Lesean as possibly being connected . . . .i could see where he just got fed up with her and the system and put things into his own hands, set something up and it got out of control, which obviously the outcome is impossible to condone . . . .but until it is proven I totally believe these bitches set this thing up themselves, from the home invasion, to the made up abuse and even made up face to an extent, to the other acquisitions . . . Just to further delay her free lunch and get spousal support despite being a certified thot.

Any girl looking how she looked in the hospital photo and yet is cleared within a few hours to grab a lawyer and think civil suit over criminal . . . .can’t be trusted.

Why would her friend want to be caught up in all this? Is she also a known con artist?

If the women did this, there would be 3 people in on ththe conspiracy:

McCoy’s ex
Her friend
And the assailant (unless her friend beat her up)

I’m assuming such a plan would involve suing McCoy and splitting up the reward?

That’s a helluva a dumb plan considering the level of scrutiny and time involved for the payday. Assuredly such a plan would fall apart under scrutiny.

People are dumb so it’s not outside the realm of possibility, it just seems absurd that anyone would think such a plan would actually work.

Why would her friend want to be caught up in all this? Is she also a known con artist?

If the women did this, there would be 3 people in on ththe conspiracy:

McCoy’s ex
Her friend
And the assailant (unless her friend beat her up)

I’m assuming such a plan would involve suing McCoy and splitting up the reward?

That’s a helluva a dumb plan considering the level of scrutiny and time involved for the payday. Assuredly such a plan would fall apart under scrutiny.

People are dumb so it’s not outside the realm of possibility, it just seems absurd that anyone would think such a plan would actually work.

Here is the thing, everything is hearsay. Her friend is not in trouble . . . This stuff happens all the time on social media, we just don’t care because it does not involve a famous person.

She took down the IG post because it was a false acquisition and then she reworded it to clear herself.

The victim has not accused Lesean of the crime directly and can easily be considered in not a right state of mind if she is being told and convinced it was Lesean behind it.

The assailant they will never find this dude . . .and the women prefer it this way. They don’t even care about the injuries, they care about being financially taken care of.

Yes, the plan is dumb as hell, but she may end up getting something out of it . . . Which is all she wants anyways.

Again, explain to me that photo and yet the hospital cleared her in a couple of hours. Come on dude.

I think the girl has Marcus Vick on the mind with the dog abuse and Lesean’s baby mama has already come out in defense of Lesean saying she speaks to her son all the time and views him and never a sign of abuse when with his father.

Lesean posts pics of son and dog on Twitter/IG having fun.

Bro, bitches are crazy . . . Just learn that.

Here is the thing, everything is hearsay. Her friend is not in trouble . . . This stuff happens all the time on social media, we just don’t care because it does not involve a famous person.

She took down the IG post because it was a false acquisition and then she reworded it to clear herself.

The victim has not accused Lesean of the crime directly and can easily be considered in not a right state of mind if she is being told and convinced it was Lesean behind it.

The assailant they will never find this dude . . .and the women prefer it this way. They don’t even care about the injuries, they care about being financially taken care of.

Yes, the plan is dumb as hell, but she may end up getting something out of it . . . Which is all she wants anyways.

Again, explain to me that photo and yet the hospital cleared her in a couple of hours. Come on dude.

I think the girl has Marcus Vick on the mind with the dog abuse and Lesean’s baby mama has already come out in defense of Lesean saying she speaks to her son all the time and views him and never a sign of abuse when with his father.

Lesean posts pics of son and dog on Twitter/IG having fun.

Bro, bitches are crazy . . . Just learn that.

in the photo she appears to have a black eye and a busted lip, the rest is just dried blood from a cut that appears to be over her eye... That's hardly worthy of intensive care. The photo looks worse than it actually is because of the dried blood. It's still obviously awful that a man did that to her, but it certainly isn't worthy of being in the ICU or anything... It doesn't shock me at all that she would be released within a few hours.

I got jumped once and smashed in my face... My lips looked like a balloon for 2 days. I certainly didn't need to be in a hospital.

Last edited:
Bills RB LeSean McCoy hires defense attorney

Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy has hired a prominent Atlanta defense attorney amid a police investigation into a home invasion that sent his former girlfriend to the hospital after she was allegedly beaten and robbed of jewelry.

The office of defense attorney Don Samuel confirmed to ESPN and ABC News on Wednesday morning that it was representing McCoy but had not yet released a statement about the case as of Wednesday afternoon.

Samuel has represented several high-profile clients, including serving as part of the defense team for former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis when he was charged with murder in 2000; the charges were later dropped.

McCoy owns a house in the Atlanta suburb of Milton, where his former girlfriend, Delicia Cordon, was living. Milton police on Wednesday released a redacted version of their report of the incident that listed crimes of armed robbery, aggravated assault with a firearm, residential burglary without force, and aggravated battery.

More...........

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...es-defense-attorney-amid-police-investigation

LeSean McCoy investigation could leave NFL with tough disciplinary decision

The NFL could face a decision before the 2018 season about whether to place Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy on paid leave, keeping him off the field amid an investigation by Atlanta-area police into an alleged home invasion in which McCoy’s former girlfriend suffered injuries and was robbed of jewelry.

The league is taking a wait-and-see approach, postponing consideration of placing McCoy on the commissioner’s exempt list until learning whether authorities tie him to any involvement in the case.

“There’s not much that [league leaders] can do until the police get further along,” one person familiar with the league’s inner workings said. “It’s very early in the process.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...egarding-lesean-mccoy/?utm_term=.38b644dd87dc

I mean we all know this girl is a money grabber. Lesean felt bad for her and worked out a deal for her to stay 5 months rent free in the house while she gets on her feet. Its been over a year.

None of the pieces have fit well in this case.

Why would Lesean hire someone to take back jewelry from a girl he just wanted out of his house. He's got plenty of money and was on the verge of getting her evicted to sell the house. It doesn't add up.

Everything about this case seems civil motivated on her part with seemingly no regard for criminal prosecution.

I highly doubt he hired anybody to beat the girl up but still haven't ruled out a "scare her" visit that went rogue. I dont believe this was done outside of the two parties involved . . .either Lesean or the girl are up to this.

Truthhfully this is some ghetto **** that doesnt deserve the time its getting, and is only getting it because of an IG photo from another chick who is another money grabber and was as focused on the post in pushing her name out to the masses as she was in the message itself.

I mean we all know this girl is a money grabber. Lesean felt bad for her and worked out a deal for her to stay 5 months rent free in the house while she gets on her feet. Its been over a year.

None of the pieces have fit well in this case.

Why would Lesean hire someone to take back jewelry from a girl he just wanted out of his house. He's got plenty of money and was on the verge of getting her evicted to sell the house. It doesn't add up.

Everything about this case seems civil motivated on her part with seemingly no regard for criminal prosecution.

I highly doubt he hired anybody to beat the girl up but still haven't ruled out a "scare her" visit that went rogue. I dont believe this was done outside of the two parties involved . . .either Lesean or the girl are up to this.

Truthhfully this is some ghetto **** that doesn't deserve the time its getting, and is only getting it because of an IG photo from another chick who is another money grabber and was as focused on the post in pushing her name out to the masses as she was in the message itself.

Oh trust me anyway this plays out is going to end up being twisted. I don't trust this chick at all but with the hyper sensitive nature of the NFL in regard to domestic abuse this is now the world we live in. I hope if this chick made this up it doesn't ruin and innocent man's career and if Shady did orchestrate this he deserves to be gone. If it was random well then it was random and sometimes life sucks.

Oh most definitely.

If Lesean had anything to do with that night, he may end up never doing jail time, but he needs to exit the league. Lifetime ban.

I have no idea what the hell to believe in this whole thing.

Police were there three times for **** including McCoy's mother moving **** out while she was in Virginia.

This whole thing is....????

I have no idea what the hell to believe in this whole thing.

Police were there three times for **** including McCoy's mother moving **** out while she was in Virginia.

This whole thing is....????

I wish common sense would prevail in some aspects of society. They ain’t married and they broke up, but she gets to play the legal system to live in “his” house rent free for over a year and she gets to question when his own mom comes over to the house. Smh. Dude can’t even properly sell his house because some rent free chick wants to decide what stays and what goes. These parasites need to **** off.

I think the most intriguing thing is a year ago Lesean stated on police record that he was concerned that the girl has the potential to “falsely accuse” him of things as a way to get back at him for breaking up with her.

So many people in Lesean’s circle probably knew what he was going through and with the eviction being delayed again for 30 days because of an emergency issue with her lawyer (lmao) . . .who knows if someone just did this as an impromptu thing on behalf of Lesean without his direct knowledge.

I wish common sense would prevail in some aspects of society. They ain’t married and they broke up, but she gets to play the legal system to live in “his” house rent free for over a year and she gets to question when his own mom comes over to the house. Smh. Dude can’t even properly sell his house because some rent free chick wants to decide what stays and what goes. These parasites need to **** off.

I think the most intriguing thing is a year ago Lesean stated on police record that he was concerned that the girl has the potential to “falsely accuse” him of things as a way to get back at him for breaking up with her.

So many people in Lesean’s circle probably knew what he was going through and with the eviction being delayed again for 30 days because of an emergency issue with her lawyer (lmao) . . .who knows if someone just did this as an impromptu thing on behalf of Lesean without his direct knowledge.

It's obviously too early to tell who is responsible, but Shady is an a****** and stupid enough to put s*** like out like this, so I wouldn't put it past him. If he's innocent then it's a shame, but dumb people put themselves in dumb situations sometimes, and this is a very dumb situation.

upload_2018-7-13_10-37-37.jpeg

It's obviously too early to tell who is responsible, but Shady is an a****** and stupid enough to put s*** like out like this, so I wouldn't put it past him. If he's innocent then it's a shame, but dumb people put themselves in dumb situations sometimes, and this is a very dumb situation.

View attachment 12929

I mean what does a flyer like this, one that I have seen a hundred times over with a hundred different athletes have to do with this? That is literally a cultural thing in the urban (often black) community . . . from athletes, to musicians, to dope boys, to hair stylists, to anybody really . . . .coorelating that to somebody doing this act just isn’t a fair assumption on any level.

I have seen Lesean compared to Aaron Hernandez, OJ, Rae Carruth and Ray Lewis over the past few days and that is just a poor coorelation and slanderous but considered ok because people throw in “if he did it” while using a tone that insinuates that he did it. Skipping over the fact that those were all 4 murder situations . . . It is a Ridiculous notion and a major problem in our no accountability, in everybody’s business, know it all social media society.

At worst, Lesean’s history has shown that he has some immaturity issues, that doesn’t make him a criminal tho.

I realize that it doesn’t mean he isn’t involved somehow either but I refuse to take that stance without any proof and reading up on the history of these two females . . . They have more criminal activity and lies in their background than Shady ever has . . . And it ain’t close. Not to mention her current actions of manipulating the legal system in place to be a gold digger.

Back
Top Bottom