Shannon Sharpe not Returning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shannon Sharpe not Returning

I didn't want the Dolphins to face him though. I doubt their TE will be as good as Sharpe.

What Sharpe did is bad for the Broncos. If he didn't want to play anymore, he should have left in Feburary, not May.

iceblizzard69 said:
I didn't want the Dolphins to face him though. I doubt their TE will be as good as Sharpe.

What Sharpe did is bad for the Broncos. If he didn't want to play anymore, he should have left in Feburary, not May.

I agree but I want the Phins to beat a TEam with their strongest players. I agree Shannon left at a horrible time but it would have been nice to beat them with Sharpe

So now I can't watch Dan and the NFL Today on CBS. :mad: there is no way I can stand watching that horse-faceed-bigmouthed-good-for-nothing-jacka$$ for an hour. Oh well I guess it's the Fox or ESPN pre-game shows for this kid.

So he goes and signs a TV contract with CBS? When are these guys gonna learn???? Ex players who scream outrageous opinions all show long are not good commentators. Has anyone learned from Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin?

brech10 said:
So he goes and signs a TV contract with CBS? When are these guys gonna learn???? Ex players who scream outrageous opinions all show long are not good commentators. Has anyone learned from Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin?

I used to watch the CBS pregame show, despite Deion, because of Dan. But not even Marino will be enough to make me watch that clown Sharpe.

Deion wanted to Double his salary.........lmao, oh boy...Oh yea! and another thing on total acces they had said that Ricky will be fined and only fined but if a recurranece of drugs occurs then a 4 game suspension will happen but i think hes innocent until prven guilty - Ken Norton Jr., hey if its positive about Ricky ill believe it right now :)

I don't know guys, I kinda like Sharpe. I didn't mind Deion so much either. The guy on there I really cannot stand is Boomer Esiason. That guy stinks. He seems to think he is in a class with Marino, Kelly, Elway and Montana and he clearly isn't. I can't stand that guy at all. Frikkin' Jet. I would rather have is be Nantz, Marino, Sharpe, and Sanders than Esiason anywhere. I really hate that guy.

Samphin said:
I don't know guys, I kinda like Sharpe. I didn't mind Deion so much either. The guy on there I really cannot stand is Boomer Esiason. That guy stinks. He seems to think he is in a class with Marino, Kelly, Elway and Montana and he clearly isn't. I can't stand that guy at all. Frikkin' Jet. I would rather have is be Nantz, Marino, Sharpe, and Sanders than Esiason anywhere. I really hate that guy.

I agree.... Boomer was a complete a$$ on MNF too... the way he'd talk about "how a pro QB should do this, or that, etc..." used to make me :barf:

Sharpe is an arse, but it will be good if he takes a stand on an issue and then gets proved wrong, but thats a big if, he wouldn't want to look stupid, which is how he acts.

I do agree with the Boomer comment. Most of these ex-players wear out their welcome on those shows after a few years. There should be a cycle where we don't have to deal with any ex player for more than 3 consecutive years, and each break must be a minimum of 3 more years. Furthermore, if you say something overly stupid, then the public gets to vote, and majority rules. And finally, and most importantly, excessive and absolutely uneccessary screaming is grounds for a lifetime ban.

iceblizzard69 said:

I agree completely considering the Broncos didn't draft a replacement & they just moved their most capable replacement to offensive tackle.

Back
Top Bottom