Shaq Lawson says "the best is yet to come" and hopes to be a double digit sack guy in Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shaq Lawson says "the best is yet to come" and hopes to be a double digit sack guy in Miami

We could use a DT/NT. What if we trade. down with Jax for number 9 and 20 picks and draft Derrick Brown. He may have 10 sacks if that happens.
Since those mock draft simulators are realistic, yeah, Jacksonville or LV will trade us both of their first round picks for our fifth 90% of the time. And since they're real, Brown will be available at 9 or 12 50% of the time.

Dolphins had 23 sacks last year (worst in the NFL by 5 sacks) if they can somehow add 15 to that they move into the top 20.
I think that’s relatively easy to do with the guys they added if you buy in to flores defense which I do. How many times last year did Harris or baker have the QB but fail to wrap up. We had nobody who could finish the QB and they didn’t get there a ton either

If I had a nickel for every time I heard a player make such claims in the off season, I would be a rich man

Yeah but some if not most of those guys that helped us get 23 sacks will get considerably less snaps than they did last year due to our free agent signings, even moreso depending who we draft.
Taco played in only 10 games. Started only 5 of those. And accounted for nearly 25% of all the teams sacks. Any addition is going to bring additional sacks in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom