Shaq not sure about playoff opener. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shaq not sure about playoff opener.

MikeO said:
They are the 8th seeded team in the East and play in the worst division in the HISTORY of the NBA!

The worst division in the history of the NBA? You might want to check your stats, slick. :roflmao: Owned again :shakeno:

FiN.in.RI said:
The worst division in the history of the NBA? You might want to check your stats, slick. :roflmao: Owned again :shakeno:

Knicks, Nets, Celtics, Sixers, Toronto.........name a division that has been worse at some time in the NBA than that division that year.

MikeO said:
Knicks, Nets, Celtics, Sixers, Toronto.........name a division that has been worse at some time in the NBA than that division that year.

You said it was the worst division in the history of the NBA 3 days ago (with 3 playoff teams) :roflmao: .. There are no if's and's or but's about that statement. Don't backtrack again now, you'll look foolish, again..

I thought the C's wouldn't win a game in the playoffs? :hmmm: Shouldn't you be finding another site to post on? Oh that's right you're too valuable to leave.. :spit:

FiN.in.RI said:
You said it was the worst division in the history of the NBA 3 days ago (with 3 playoff teams) :roflmao: .. There are no if's and's or but's about that statement. Don't backtrack again now, you'll look foolish, again..

I gotta leave the site because I disagree with you now?? LOL, who died and made you king? :lolcry: :rofl3:

The friggin EASTERN CONFERENCE stinks! 3 playoff teams from that division, hey they had to find 8 someplace. Your going to tell me that division is good? It's awful! The only reason NJ is in the playoffs is because Lebron and the Cavs choked like never before and gave them a spot.

It is the worst division in the history of the NBA! Period, end of story!

The only person looking foolish is you defending this division... :whip2:

I gotta leave the site because I disagree with you now??

Ohhhh, that's right you pussied out and didn't take that bet.. You can stay, I guess.

The friggin EASTERN CONFERENCE stinks!

Yea and? That doesn't make the Atlantic divsion the worst division in the history of the NBA. I know it wasn't great but there was another division that was worse. The thing is that the Atlantic division didn't have a dominant #1 team, but that doesn't make it the worst division.

It is the worst division in the history of the NBA! Period, end of story!

Prove it. Back up your statement with a fact, big guy.

The only person looking foolish is you defending this division...

Defending the division? I guess so.. I just like to see you squirm. :cooldude:

FiN.in.RI said:
Ohhhh, that's right you pussied out and didn't take that bet.. You can stay, I guess.

I offered you a REAL bet with $$$$$$$$ and you backed out. So be careful of what you say. I guess when you make $7.25 an hour you can't make those kind of bets. :rofl3:

MikeO said:
I offered you a REAL bet with $$$$$$$$ and you backed out. So be careful of what you say. I guess when you make $7.25 an hour you can't make those kind of bets..

Only a pu$$y would back down to the bet I offered.. Remember that!

I got cash man, i make much more than you assume for a kid that's still in school ;)

The point with me making that bet was to hopefully get you off this site, which would mean more to me than a few bucks!

FiN.in.RI said:
Only a pu$$y would back down to the bet I offered.. Remember that!

don't take this to personal attacks dude. This used to be a fun part of the boards but it looks like you guys wanna take this stuff to personal attacks.

So you might get your wish as if this continues I will leave this section of the message board and just post in the Fins section and other areas here on finheaven.

I don't have time for these childish games. The reason this part of the board was good cause it was smaller and fewer people posting, but Im too old to get into petty name calling like this. Dont turn this part of the message board into other crappy message baords by calling people pu$$ys and garbage like that. :shakeno: How friggin childish.

And IM not leaving this website so get rid of that pipe dream

MikeO said:
don't take this to personal attacks dude. This used to be a fun part of the boards but it looks like you guys wanna take this stuff to personal attacks.

So you might get your wish as if this continues I will leave this section of the message board and just post in the Fins section and other areas here on finheaven.

I don't have time for these childish games. The reason this part of the board was good cause it was smaller and fewer people posting, but Im too old to get into petty name calling like this. Dont turn this part of the message board into other crappy message baords by calling people pu$$ys and garbage like that. :shakeno: How friggin childish.

YOU STARTED IT! REMEBER THAT TOO!

MikeO said:
I guess when you make $7.25 an hour you can't make those kind of bets. :rofl3:

That's a personal shot... and you take subtle personal shots at me and others all of the time..

You come off like a big ******* when you post.. Thats a fact!

I wouldn't go at you if you didn't come at me!

FiN.in.RI said:
That's a personal shot... and you take subtle personal shots at me and others all of the time..

You come off like a big ******* when you post.. Thats a fact!

Whatever, you win. Your the big tough message board guy around here. Feel like a big man? Feel like a tough guy! You win! Happy now! :shakeno:

Im done with these childish games!

Back
Top Bottom