Shaq rookie card | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shaq rookie card

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
I have a Shaq rookie card and I was wondering how much you think it would be worth. I know it will be worth alot more when he retires and becomes a HOF

nick19991 said:
I have a Shaq rookie card and I was wondering how much you think it would be worth. I know it will be worth alot more when he retires and becomes a HOF

nyjunc any second is going to come in here and say that he doesn't belong in the HOF.

Section126 said:
nyjunc any second is going to come in here and say that he doesn't belong in the HOF.

Shaq has championships, and dominated the NBA.

Zo did neither.

There's no comparison between Zo and Shaq.

Section126 said:
Who compared ZO to SHAQ? :confused:

Reading between the lines.

You and junc argue about Zo and the HOF, and now you bring it up with Shaq.

Who else would you be talking about? Rasaul Butler? :rolleyes:

Depends on what brand the card is.

If it's Upper Deck or Leard or one of those, then it'll be worth quite a bit.

ive got a ton of shaq rookie cards....ive got the upper deck redemption ones and the regular ones....back then, cards werent scarce...they made ALOT of copies of teh big stars...not like nowadays.....im telling you...like 10 bucks

i just looked it up...1992-93 fleer Shaw rc...book value is high 5 bucks low 2 bucks....could probably get 4 bucks for that card

Crisis said:
Reading between the lines.

You and junc argue about Zo and the HOF, and now you bring it up with Shaq.

Who else would you be talking about? Rasaul Butler? :rolleyes:

NO....just making a joke about how nyjunc likes to argue about everything.

That was some bad reading between the lines.

Slappy8800 said:
i just looked it up...1992-93 fleer Shaw rc...book value is high 5 bucks low 2 bucks....could probably get 4 bucks for that card

I hope the value will raise when he retires and becomes a HOF

nick19991 said:
I hope the value will raise when he retires and becomes a HOF

I really don't collect basketball cards (I collect football cards) but the cards that you really want are Shaq's Rookie NBA Hoops and his rookie Topps Finest refractor. As for the value of the card, it would be best to go to a local card shop and pick up a copy of Beckett Basketball. Beckett is the price guide which all collectors go by when buying, selling or trading. :wink:

Slappy8800 said:
ive got a ton of shaq rookie cards....ive got the upper deck redemption ones and the regular ones....back then, cards werent scarce...they made ALOT of copies of teh big stars...not like nowadays.....im telling you...like 10 bucks

Yeah, the rookies in all sports are short-printed in the base set. This is how it should be....especially since they have flooded the market with chase cards that contain autographs, game used pieces, etc. Autographs in packs of cards used to be something special....now they are a dime a dozen and the value is driven down unless they are limited in number. :(

Back
Top Bottom