*Shares some Champagne with the Phins fans* E-A-G-L-E-S | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Shares some Champagne with the Phins fans* E-A-G-L-E-S

Yep, congratulations to the Eagles for completely destroying the Cowboys, eliminating them from the post season and making it through themselves.

Thankfully, it should mean we don't have to hear Joe Buck brown nose about the Cowboys for many months.

It feels great, doesn't it? My brother is an Eagles fan, he was watching them stick it to the Cowboys in the other room. :hi5: What a season.

Eagles are going to be very dangerous in the playoffs. Wouldn't be surprised if they made a run like the Giants did last year.

And thanks to your Eagles, I won a nice wager with a friend of mine that Dallas wouldnt make the playoffs!!!! I was a HUGE Eagles fan yesterday!!! Everytime I turned the channel during a commercial, your Eagles provided me with a nice laugh!

The Eagles are poised for a run. They should blow by the Vikings, and they beat the Giants last time they played. I don't know if they can beat Carolina, though.

Back
Top Bottom