Sharper benched for Minny {fins related} | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sharper benched for Minny {fins related}

Green Ranger

Our year
Reaction score
do we try to trade for this well known, good safety? he was benched in the end of the game for minny, and supposedly is being looked to be traded...

what does everyone think? we try to get a veteran safety to help us out? or stick with allen, bell, and what we have now? thoughts...

Renaldo Hill and Yeremiah Bell did a good job for us, especially in the second half of the season. With Jason Allen having a full offseason in our program and a full training camp -- remember, he had a lengthy holdout last year -- I expect that we will be fine at safety.

Renaldo Hill and Yeremiah Bell did a good job for us, especially in the second half of the season. With Jason Allen having a full offseason in our program and a full training camp -- remember, he had a lengthy holdout last year -- I expect that we will be fine at safety.

right, i agree that will be huge for him and us...

but i was thinking maybe bring in sharper, let him instill some veteran mentality into these kids....and play some good safety for us, cause honestly, as big as a bell fan that iam {huge} he has made alot of mistakes in big games, the last too to be specific, jets game he got burned and colts game he was lost on some plays....who knows, just throwin that out there as a possibility

No this team needs to get younger and not give up draft picks.

Let them cut/waive him first. If we want to have a lokl at him after that then I'd be for it but I would not give him big money. I would not give up a draft pick for him.

Joey Harrington could be worht something to the vikings. Don't they have Speilman now?....??....!??!?!

Nah. Safety play needs to improve, but we have more potential talent there than maybe any other position.

Back
Top Bottom