Sharper released by Texans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sharper released by Texans

PHINSfan

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
ESPN news reports that he has been released. I wonder if we would be interested?

I like Sharper better than Spragan. I wish we could sign him, but we need some offensive help...

Probably we'll show interest but Sharper will likely go to another 3-4 destined team. The Cowboys could definitely be interested as could the Pats. They'll outbid us for him. The most interesting player on the market at LB right now is Rob Morris.

No cap space but he will be a great signing for whoever gets him.By the way do you guys undertstand what this means? The Texans are more confident in Greenwood than in Sharper.:shakeno:

On the other hand I didnt wanted to start a thread about this but Idrees Bashir signed with the Panthers, great signing for them, I would had liked him on our team.

Two of my favorite players that were left signed yesterday. Dexter Jackson went back to Tampa Bay and Reggie Tobeck went back to Seattle. Now the only veteran center we can get is Braham and he's most likely going back to Cinncy.

not interested in anyone who was cut in favor for Greenwood...

Sharper will likely end up with the Pats IMO.

Bashir was an excellent signing for the Panthers.

I didnt know Dexter Jackson resigned- Link?

I was upset when I saw how much Tobeck signed for- he signed for something like 2 years, 1.7 million, which would have been a nice deal/insurance policy for us.

Dolfan1000 said:
Sharper will likely end up with the Pats IMO.

Bashir was an excellent signing for the Panthers.

I didnt know Dexter Jackson resigned- Link?

I was upset when I saw how much Tobeck signed for- he signed for something like 2 years, 1.7 million, which would have been a nice deal/insurance policy for us.

Tobeck got better offers elsewhere. He was commited to Seattle though.

Eric-Gofins said:
not interested in anyone who was cut in favor for Greenwood...

I don't think he was cut in favor of Greenwood. He was just a cap casuality. I don't think a guy who records 137 tkls. is someone a team wants to give up...

i think, Minnesota they did lose chris claiborne he was there best LB they'll show alotta interest, maybe even Green Bay or Dallas

Then why they PAID Greenwood if the problem was the cap? Greenwood got a BIG contract.

Joey 22 said:
Then why they PAID Greenwood if the problem was the cap? Greenwood got a BIG contract.

Greenwood was overpayed big time. I would of just loaded his contract with incentives instead of just out right paying him the big bucks.

Back
Top Bottom