Shawn Oakman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shawn Oakman

johngarryvo

The Voice
Reaction score
would love for Chris/Brian to bring him in... hangry player with lot to prove.. hard knock, who Flo could relate to.. at 6’9”/290 with 35.5” reach, a nice DE we could have for cheap as UDFA. and if X stays, a nice former teammate to reup wit.

thoughts...

I stopped following this a while back but this sounds like another example of a dude getting away with rape because the woman was drinking. Even if I was confident he did get a raw deal (I doubt nothing that comes out of Waco at this point), he's already 26 and you have the stench of the hellhole that is Baylor permeating your football team. Pass.

I stopped following this a while back but this sounds like another example of a dude getting away with rape because the woman was drinking. Even if I was confident he did get a raw deal (I doubt nothing that comes out of Waco at this point), he's already 26 and you have the stench of the hellhole that is Baylor permeating your football team. Pass.

Oakman was named in a January 2013 Waco police incident report alleging he physically assaulted a woman. According to the report, Oakman grabbed the alleged victim under her armpits and shoved her into brick walls and cabinets at her South Waco apartment. The alleged incident was about six months after Oakman enrolled at Baylor after being kicked off the football team at Penn State University for physically assaulting a female cashier who reportedly tried to stop him from stealing food from a campus store.

Oakman was named in a January 2013 Waco police incident report alleging he physically assaulted a woman. According to the report, Oakman grabbed the alleged victim under her armpits and shoved her into brick walls and cabinets at her South Waco apartment. The alleged incident was about six months after Oakman enrolled at Baylor after being kicked off the football team at Penn State University for physically assaulting a female cashier who reportedly tried to stop him from stealing food from a campus store.
i was going to say give the guy a chance but i didnt know about the penn st indecent... no thanks

HArd pass.

1. He has about as shaky a background as any

2. He was never as good as his hype. Dude got more out of a meme then he did with his on the field play.

Dang!

Sounds like a winner...No Thanks.

Yes - let’s knock down the rotting building and then start again with shady characters

Nothing like building on Quick sand

Well, from his history, I agree about the Hangry part.

But in general?

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom