Shazor in the third | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shazor in the third

Me too,I've been preachin' we take Wilkerson with our 3rd round pick.

Philter25 said:
Thats a BIG IF. If Shazor doesnt fall to the 3rd, Im sure we have a few backup plans on who to take. I wonder if Ben Wilkerson called his old coach and reminded him that he plays Center and is pretty good..... :lol:

omg, why does everyone have such a hard on for ernest shazor?!?!?!?!?!?!?
fact is, he will fall to the third at least. hell probably fall out of the first day.when he does fall to the third, i would be mega pissed if we were to take him. hell, if he falls to the fourth, and we take him over any of the mid tier FS (fuller, butler or atogwe) and we take him id still be pissed. He is very, very slow. has character issues. lacks the ideal size/speed mix to play well, can only play SS when we have an ss already, is actually talked about as a OLB cause of his weird size and lack of playmaking abilities in coverage............why do you want him?!?!?!?!? and why so early? a bunch of unreasonable dolfans still make mocks with us taking him in the second.....:shakeno:........if we take him in the third over any of those Fs itll be a travesty.....we already have an SS!!!!! comparing this as a steal like what happened with will poole is a joke....will poole only had character issues, he ran a good 40 and had a good combine, just some people were afraid of his character, we picked him up as a steal, with the possibility of the aging surtain and madison leaving.....taking shazor in the 2nd if we get one, or the 3rd would be a wasted pick......

Back
Top Bottom