Shazor is a no no if we get a 2nd round pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shazor is a no no if we get a 2nd round pick

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Just got the report on this guy in Draft digest.He is bad in 1 on 1 cover.No hands,but a good tackler.They said he can be moved to linebacker in the NFL.So if we get a sencond pick i say STAY AWAY..Adrian McPherson is the best bet.

WTF were they expecing he's a strong safety. He hits in the box...

If we get a 2nd rd I much rather take Matt Jones. I really think he has the potential to beccome one hell of a receiver.

We don't take a S anyways or CB for that matter, so I wouldn't be too concerned.:rolleyes:

Jaj said:
WTF were they expecing he's a strong safety. He hits in the box...
They said he will most likley be a linebacker.I dont want that S**T>

PHINSfan said:
If we get a 2nd rd I much rather take Matt Jones. I really think he has the potential to beccome one hell of a receiver.

Totally agree.
If we still had our 2nd rounder from the AJ trade, I'd be campaigning for Matt Jones all the way.
Incredible athlete, and a playmaker in every sense of the word.

Well since the only reason we would pick him is to play safety he doesn't sound like our man. In the mean time, I will just keep sitting on my hands until a move is made.

yes he's been freefalling since his bad workout, if we wanted shazor he might even be there in the 4th

I don't know about that, I think he'll make a fine safety.

We need a ballhawk, Fuller would be nice. He will be available around the 5th.

Josh Bullocks would be a great S pick in the 3rd round. He is lighting fast has good hands and lays the wood.

He sounds like Roy Williams when Roy came out of College.

Back
Top Bottom