Sheesh would you rather be the Bengals this morning??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sheesh would you rather be the Bengals this morning???

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Reading some of these posts make me want to jump off of the Verrazano Bridge. We all knew that the Fins weren't as good as their record said they were......As much as we wanted to believe it we were riding a wave of momentum and Teddy Bruschi had it right when he said over and over that Tua will have a bad game as ALL Rookies do!!! This was his game to throw us a turd. We were out coached and outplayed at every level yesterday and still didn't get blown out.

God forbid Tua re-injured his hip we would all be crying this morning or saying we should have drafted Herbert & the posts would have been drastically different today. Feel bad for the Bengals who's #1 pick suffered more than just a loss yesterday but a season ending injury to boot. Let's be grateful that it was just a turd of a game and not a major injury suffered. That's how I will choose to move forward. Bring on the Jests, re-group and let's heal all wounds from yesterday!!!!!! Finsup!!

Glass half-full. I like it.

Before the draft one of the Burrow selling points was his lack of injury. Just goes to show...."any given Sunday". I wish him well.

Tua on the other hand... I'm starting a list of the "we shoulda picked ____" whining posters.

I will be using the list for the next 10 years as an "I told you so" reminder.
The list will be called "The Francis List".

Until then, I will be using the phrase "Lighten up Francis" to alert people that they have been chosen.

I mean Denver literally just put on paper how to beat us.

Send enough blitzers for our offensive line to have to block 1v1 and also throw some stunts in there, because the OL could not pick up stunts or sustain 1v1 blocks to save its life yesterday.

I mean Denver literally just put on paper how to beat us.

Send enough blitzers for our offensive line to have to block 1v1 and also throw some stunts in there, because the OL could not pick up stunts or sustain 1v1 blocks to save its life yesterday.
Its up to this coaching staff to adjust offensively and defensively

Our oline has to get better and we need a big bruising rb with speed. Add two receivers that can get seperation and catch and we'll be fine. D is a work in progress as well, add M Parsons and an edge guy and we'll be much better. We knew we were not a playoff team or at least I did so as long as we turn it around a bit after this clunker all is good. Just need for Hou to start losing again.

And, other coordinators get paid too, teams see what we have Tua doing, where we suck and will exploit it, kind of like pitchers and batters do in the MLB. They adjust, we adjust i don't think we have the personnel to play consistently yet. Lastly, I do think we need a big, bad center as an anchor of the line, one who can pull and pave the way.

The Fins need to create a winning culture and a destination that players want to come and play for. Not run away from as has been the case the past several years!!!

Plus the injury is worse than first expected. I'd much rather be the Dolphins today than the Bungles. As for Herbert, sure give him 1 legitimate WR and let's see how well his season would be up to this point. Conversely give Tua Herbert's weapons and let's see how he would make out? Only time will tell because for now they are NOT playing on even playing fields!!!!

I mean none of these qbs would have survived that dumpster fire of an organization. Im disappointed that we won't get to see both play in a couple weeks as it would have been fun.

Seeing the injury burrow suffered i am thankful we invested on our line instead of drafting/signing skill players. Sure they need time to develop, but we are playing the long game after all.

Last I hope burrow can make a full recovery and doesn't play until so. The league is exciting now that the younger qbs are finally taking over. We don't need to lose him because the bengals suck

I mean none of these qbs would have survived that dumpster fire of an organization. Im disappointed that we won't get to see both play in a couple weeks as it would have been fun.

Seeing the injury burrow suffered i am thankful we invested on our line instead of drafting/signing skill players. Sure they need time to develop, but we are playing the long game after all.

Last I hope burrow can make a full recovery and doesn't play until so. The league is exciting now that the younger qbs are finally taking over. We don't need to lose him because the bengals suck

Some would have you believe this is the worst organization because we didn't heavily invest in skill posiiton when we had glearing needs in the trenches.
Personally, I wouldn't be upset if they invest another 25% of resources in the offensive trench position.

That stuff is critical and it's a wonder Burrow lasted this long considering he;s been taking a beating since day 1.

Back
Top Bottom