Sheesh would you rather be the Bengals this morning??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sheesh would you rather be the Bengals this morning???

I mean Denver literally just put on paper how to beat us.

Send enough blitzers for our offensive line to have to block 1v1 and also throw some stunts in there, because the OL could not pick up stunts or sustain 1v1 blocks to save its life yesterday.

GREAT!!! Bring it on.

If Miami is now not able to adjust, and make them pay when they send the house...Then Maybe we thought too much of our coaching staff, and maybe Tua is not the QB we thought he was.

Attacking Tua should on paper work exactly into what he does well.

He's supposed to be able to read.a defense quickly...He supposed to have 6th sense where the pass rush is coming from...And most importantly he has a quick release.

The Dolphins coaches were surprised in what the Broncos did, but there is no longer a surprise. Teams are going to to send extra rushers at Tua, so game plan to counter this.

Football is the ultimate chess game, they know how to beat you, you now change it to where if they bring that same strategy, not only are you ready for it, you're going to make them pay for trying it.

That's what quality, well coached teams do.

Reading some of these posts make me want to jump off of the Verrazano Bridge. We all knew that the Fins weren't as good as their record said they were......As much as we wanted to believe it we were riding a wave of momentum and Teddy Bruschi had it right when he said over and over that Tua will have a bad game as ALL Rookies do!!! This was his game to throw us a turd. We were out coached and outplayed at every level yesterday and still didn't get blown out.

God forbid Tua re-injured his hip we would all be crying this morning or saying we should have drafted Herbert & the posts would have been drastically different today. Feel bad for the Bengals who's #1 pick suffered more than just a loss yesterday but a season ending injury to boot. Let's be grateful that it was just a turd of a game and not a major injury suffered. That's how I will choose to move forward. Bring on the Jests, re-group and let's heal all wounds from yesterday!!!!!! Finsup!!
Teddy was talking about 3-4 pick game not a loss

Tua was down by 2 scores hardly an embarrassment based on the Olines overall play - in his 4th start it was a wonder he didn’t turn it over a number of times

The D getting gashed by the run which set up the pass game can’t be laid on Tua

I mean Denver literally just put on paper how to beat us.

Send enough blitzers for our offensive line to have to block 1v1 and also throw some stunts in there, because the OL could not pick up stunts or sustain 1v1 blocks to save its life yesterday.

Doesn't mean every team can execute that specific game plan nor do the have the personnel to. I would have thought you knew that by now.

And run the ball
I think this was already written in week 1 and we haven’t been beaten by it again until now. I think we actually all know down hill running is a potential bugaboo for this defense. It’s nothing new and we got to 6-4. I also remember seeing recaps about how well our lineman were passing off stings earlier in the season. We should expect answers, it’s tougher than this.

I think this was already written in week 1 and we haven’t been beaten by it again until now. I think we actually all know down hill running is a potential bugaboo for this defense. It’s nothing new and we got to 6-4. I also remember seeing recaps about how well our lineman were passing off stings earlier in the season. We should expect answers, it’s tougher than this.

We are 27th in rushing defense for the year. I am pretty sure that is our Achilles heel defensively cause we have been dominating at the line of scrimmage and the secondary as far as passing goes. I still think the lack of speed from our linebackers is the main culprit. If it wasnt for Eric Rowe we would also most likely be having issues covering tight ends like in previous years before him.

We are 27th in rushing defense for the year. I am pretty sure that is our Achilles heel defensively cause we have been dominating at the line of scrimmage and the secondary as far as passing goes. I still think the lack of speed from our linebackers is the main culprit. If it wasnt for Eric Rowe we would also most likely be having issues covering tight ends like in previous years before him.
I know, I was saying that book was written week 1 and for the most part we have overcome it.

Agreed good thing we have Rowe to cover TE’s.

Tall QB's have the Banjo and Kazooie legs...prayers go out to Burrow

Cincy prolly has to draft another QB as Burrow's knee might be 15-18mos. Might never be right again.

So, Cincy would be dumb to pass on Lawrence if he was there. Not sure about Fields, though.

Doesn't mean every team can execute that specific game plan nor do the have the personnel to. I would have thought you knew that by now.

Oh so a team with 3 wins prior to Miami's game with them obviously had the personnel to completely dominate Miami's offense.

Let's hope we're only facing teams with 1-2 wins for the rest of the season! Those 3-win teams will get'cha

Oh so a team with 3 wins prior to Miami's game with them obviously had the personnel to completely dominate Miami's offense.

Let's hope we're only facing teams with 1-2 wins for the rest of the season! Those 3-win teams will get'cha
I mean we beat better teams then the broncos. I’d just chalk it up as a bad performance. It happens, Miami was playing above their heads too during that 5 win stretch

I mean we beat better teams then the broncos. I’d just chalk it up as a bad performance. It happens, Miami was playing above their heads too during that 5 win stretch
Nobody ever does that, “chalk it up to a bad performance” nobody. It’s always exposed, coaching sucks, talent sucks, OLINE sucks, got lucky before, we will lose the next few games too, drafted the wrong players etc. etc. etc until you win again then it’s playoff bound or depending on the team you beat maybe even Super Bowl bound. It the way it’s been for years.

I’d bet anything that if Pittsburgh loses some knucklehead will be throwing around “exposed”. It’s a guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom