Sheesh would you rather be the Bengals this morning??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sheesh would you rather be the Bengals this morning???

Nobody ever does that, “chalk it up to a bad performance” nobody. It’s always exposed, coaching sucks, talent sucks, OLINE sucks, got lucky before, we will lose the next few games too, drafted the wrong players etc. etc. etc until you win again then it’s playoff bound or depending on the team you beat maybe even Super Bowl bound. It the way it’s been for years.

I’d bet anything that if Pittsburgh loses some knucklehead will be throwing around “exposed”. It’s a guarantee.
Completely true, if anyone was honest about their expectations this year I don’t think anyone predicted much more then 9 wins which I believe we meet. We are a year away from thinking about contending

Completely true, if anyone was honest about their expectations this year I don’t think anyone predicted much more then 9 wins which I believe we meet. We are a year away from thinking about contending
Oh that’s the other thing expectations are thrown out the window with any loss. I’m willing to be the biggest “everything sucks” guys were also realistic 5-8 wins guys in the offseason.

Oh so a team with 3 wins prior to Miami's game with them obviously had the personnel to completely dominate Miami's offense.

Let's hope we're only facing teams with 1-2 wins for the rest of the season! Those 3-win teams will get'cha

What a mute point..Those team still loss...and i guess i needed to add the ability to successfully "execute" is part of the equation.

Something else that feeds into it is folks really marry their takes nowadays. I mean they are entrenched sitting back and hoping to be right. Defending whatever hope remains for them being right with everything they have. Do folks realize there are posters who only come here to post in the Ryan Tannehill thread in general NFL. I mean if that doesn’t make my point. It’s like there’s millions of dollars on the line for correct Finheaven takes or something.

Something else that feeds into it is folks really marry their takes nowadays. I mean they are entrenched sitting back and hoping to be right. Defending whatever hope remains for them being right with everything they have. Do folks realize there are posters who only come here to post in the Ryan Tannehill thread in general NFL. I mean if that doesn’t make my point. It’s like there’s millions of dollars on the line for correct Finheaven takes or something.
That’s why I don’t come here very often anymore. Everyone has an agenda and is knee jerking everything

The fickleness of fans is amazing sometimes. At the same time, I admit that sometimes I come to this forum to vent. It's better than taking it out on my beautiful family and the people I love. Not that I don't respect all of you!!

Still, it shouldn't be surprising that Tua had a bad game. The end result could be positive. The Dolphins found out you can't sleep walk on offense and expect to beat NFL teams. I know a lot of fans expected Tua to immediately light the NFL world on fire. That hasn't happened either. Not yet, anyway.

By the way, this quarterback threw 28 touchdowns and 31 interceptions with passer ratings of 76.9 and 67.5 his first two full seasons in the NFL. Twenty years later, Drew Brees is considered one of the best quarterbacks of all-time.

Teddy was talking about 3-4 pick game not a loss

Tua was down by 2 scores hardly an embarrassment based on the Olines overall play - in his 4th start it was a wonder he didn’t turn it over a number of times

The D getting gashed by the run which set up the pass game can’t be laid on Tua
The D only gave up 20 points, 7 in the second half. Being down 2 scores when the other team scores 20 doesn't say much for your offense.

When that happens you should win the game. Don't blame the D, when they also setup the only touchdown drive the offense produced.

Oh that’s the other thing expectations are thrown out the window with any loss. I’m willing to be the biggest “everything sucks” guys were also realistic 5-8 wins guys in the offseason.

5-11 here.

The D only gave up 20 points, 7 in the second half. Being down 2 scores when the other team scores 20 doesn't say much for your offense.

When that happens you should win the game. Don't blame the D, when they also setup the only touchdown drive the offense produced.
Teddy

Did you listen to his comments? No you didn’t that would be a novel idea before you answer my post

But that would take too much of your time and you are clearly too lazy to put in the investment

So I am not putting any more time into answering you

Back
Top Bottom