Sheesh would you rather be the Bengals this morning??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sheesh would you rather be the Bengals this morning???

I wonder if the Bengals will approach the Dolphins with an offer for Fitz?

1) It would certainly make sense for the Bengals to do this at this point in their season.
2) If the Dolphins could pick up some more high draft picks, I suspect we would make the trade.

Who would our backup QB would be, if this came to pass?

1) It would certainly make sense for the Bengals to do this at this point in their season.
2) If the Dolphins could pick up some more high draft picks, I suspect we would make the trade.

Hasn't the trade deadline ended? Either way I'm keeping Fitz especially since we play the Bengals.

It makes no sense for the Bengals to trade anything of value for Fitz.

It makes no sense for us to trade him for 7th rounder.

Something else that feeds into it is folks really marry their takes nowadays. I mean they are entrenched sitting back and hoping to be right. Defending whatever hope remains for them being right with everything they have. Do folks realize there are posters who only come here to post in the Ryan Tannehill thread in general NFL. I mean if that doesn’t make my point. It’s like there’s millions of dollars on the line for correct Finheaven takes or something.

we live in a country where fact checking and sources are completely disregarded, where you can scream and overpower the “correct” voice and thus... we have become a nation of arrogant children

I only ever want to be the Bengals between February and late April, so the answer to that question was already predetermined.

All QB's have bad games, so what we do now? stop supporting the kid? I think this team is still building to have a complete team. Tua will still have bad games but it seems to me the adjustments wasn't made to help him out, and Jesse Davis isn't good enough to hold down a starting job, if he's the best right tackle on the team then they might as well back up the Hurst to the the stadium because Tua will get killed.

I mean Denver literally just put on paper how to beat us.

Send enough blitzers for our offensive line to have to block 1v1 and also throw some stunts in there, because the OL could not pick up stunts or sustain 1v1 blocks to save its life yesterday.

sure and that’ll continue to work unless Flores is legit and changes it up and adapts. My money is on Flores.

Well, at least the NFL is trying to accomodate them by constantly shifting their games back. Steelers must be p'od.

Back
Top Bottom