Sherfield questionable for Cincy game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sherfield questionable for Cincy game

My optimal situation would have never been to give the Bills a chance to have a FG win the game. I would have rather given them the ball at the 10 yard line and asked them to get in with the short field than try to keep them out of FG range when they only needed a FG. Even with a penalty and some passes that they should have caught but were hotly contested they were there - they just ran out of time.
that whole sequence coming out of the endzone gave me IBS

The Dolphins listed nine players as non-participants, including quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (back/ankle), left tackle Terron Armstead (toe), cornerback Xavien Howard (groin/glute), right guard Robert Hunt (shin), wide receiver Jaylen Waddle (groin), safety Brandon Jones (chest), linebacker Melvin Ingram (veteran rest) and tight ends Cethan Carter (concussion) and Hunter Long (ankle).

As far as limited participants, Miami estimated that safety Jevon Holland (neck), defensive tackle Raekwon Davis (knee), cornerback Kader Kohou (ankle), right tackle Greg Little (finger), defensive lineman Zach Sieler (hand) and wide receiver Cedrick Wilson Jr. may have sat out some of the drills.

Casualty of war it seems. If we can squeak through Cincinnati the extended break will be welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom