sherman is gawd awful | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sherman is gawd awful

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Shermans play calling is so patheticly predictible... I don't understand how he can get away with this. Our running game is actually working and he wants to shotgun pass??? Run out of the shotgun? Is this guy ****ing retarted??? If he don't get fired then its the good ol boy system and philbin would be in question at that point. There is no excuse to change what is working wisomething that is not working. Sherman needs to pull his head out his ass... uuuuggghhh **** I hate this. I swear I could call a better game than this. Why is he getting paid so much to suck ass. Half of us could call a better game than him

He is horrid! We get the interception and he calls two back to back running plays, Instead of being aggressive! The guy just plains sucks! Just plain boring!

Not only is it his play calling, but also his player evaluation. Continuing to go with Daniel Thomas so often and taking Miller out after big plays is just absurd.

I know right, he passes when he should run and runs when he should pass...

And yes that too... Miller is killin it today... Why mes up that rythym... Pure garbage

He is pretty bad. Also seems like we are running a lot of plays with one option. If its not there just throw it away. Pretty brutal.

I wish he would call more Trips...

It forces the defense to show quickly who they are going to cover. If they take Wallace away deep then Hartline has a chance to eat them up underneath. I personally like Clay as the 3rd option with Trips, but even Gibson seems to be better when Miami using him in the Trips.

Tanny for whatever reason is not hitting the dual twins nearly as much as he should. I know the mental clock has to be going off quickly b/c the OL is horrible, but it seems like he is looking for something quick as he does not trust the OL. When he does have normal time he has been throwing it away with little true pressure. This is a major issue for his future. If he turns into the next Carr (Talented QB that got drilled every snap) then Miami will have wasted their best chance at a good starting QB since Marino.

What game is he watching the best series we have Miller runs the ball and they still want to give Thomas carries still. Go ahead Sherman just keep trying to prove everyone wrong about Thomas.....he sucks. Mike Wallace was a wasted free agent signing. I agree Sherman is the most predictable Offensive coordinator. Get a young aggressive guy.

Agree brotha! This coaching staff has been given a little bit too much praise IMO. They really have done nothing with this offense, play calling is very predictable and I would like to see a change.

Yes I will agree Sherman's play calling is to soft but also I hate to say it but Tannehill isn't the franchise Qb we have been looking for either.

I wish he would call more Trips...

It forces the defense to show quickly who they are going to cover. If they take Wallace away deep then Hartline has a chance to eat them up underneath. I personally like Clay as the 3rd option with Trips, but even Gibson seems to be better when Miami using him in the Trips.

Tanny for whatever reason is not hitting the dual twins nearly as much as he should. I know the mental clock has to be going off quickly b/c the OL is horrible, but it seems like he is looking for something quick as he does not trust the OL. When he does have normal time he has been throwing it away with little true pressure. This is a major issue for his future. If he turns into the next Carr (Talented QB that got drilled every snap) then Miami will have wasted their best chance at a good starting QB since Marino.

And... I get my wish. Gibson TD from trips set. Tanny looked poised in the pocket and Gibson was not going to be denied.

Let's see more TRIPS!!!!!!

Yay! Let's hope philbin and co will make the neccassary half time adjustments like the first three gamse!

Back
Top Bottom