sherman is gawd awful | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sherman is gawd awful

Miami with 3 passing TD's and both RBs averaging over 5 yards per carry today. God that Sherman is at terrible play caller!

I don't quite get why Tannehill kept it on that first and goal. Yes it can catch the defense off-guard but Tannehill runs a major risk of getting hurt. He got hit really good by that dline

To all our potential OC's. Sherman has been coaching for over 40 years, and was a winning NFL HC with Green Bay for 5 years, winning 3 divisional titles.

He has forgotten more than you ever will know of this year's team in seeing them every day from camp, and knowing what they can and cannot do.

I do understand questioning some calls, as all fans do but, let's try to get back to reality as far as how much we all actually know. JMO

I would fire Joe Philbin on the strength of sticking with Clabo alone. Cost us this entire game.

No fking reason to pass the ball there! NONE!!! Im fking done with Sherman! he just cost us the game!

I said it two weeks ago and I will again as long as Sherman is our OC miami will never be above average.

Lol, what a close game! I still say sherman has to learn hoe to call a game

Sherman blew this game - looks for any excuse to stop running the ball. **** you mike.

Lets see. We run the ball great whole game and we pass ball the entire 4thquarter when we should be running it. You all are right. He sucks. I finally see it

****ing embarrassing the play calling with Miami. Dropping back to pass when leading with 3 mins left on the clock and you've been running successfully all day ? The man should be apologising for his ineptness. Turnover in their half in the second quarter. We run correctly once, then lateral before a pass ? What the hell is that ?

This loss is entirely on Sherman and Tannehill. Tannehill blew it early with the pick 6 and the endzone INT but from a winning position, Sherman blew it big time. What the hell was he doing ? I'm absolutely shocked by the ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. That loss is our season done for me. Forget about it.

Yea well the **** he forgot is what is costing this team. Everyone in the world knows with 3 MINUTES LEFT YOU RUN RUN RUN, and then punt and make them go long field! COMMON SENSE!!!!

Running game finally working, ball at the 50, just need to grind some clock and/or force the Bills to use timeouts.....the absolute worst case scenario should be pinning the Bills deep in their territory with not a lot of time or timeouts, and a long way to go to get into field goal range. But no, let's pass on SECOND DOWN. What an IDIOTIC play call. So much for that 3-0 start.

Back
Top Bottom