Sherman's replacements.... my 2 cents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sherman's replacements.... my 2 cents

utahphinsfan

Club Member
Reaction score
I'd prefer; Geep Chryst SF QB coach.

A 2nd tour of duty in S Fla for Norv Turner or Scott Linehan would be okay.

My ultimate wildcard... Scott Frost Oregon Ducks OC. He is a former Husker QB.

I could even live w/ Lane Kiffin.

What about Detroit's OC? Stafford's wildness may have a masked a good offense?

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Okay, it's actually Scott Linehan. Now I'm not sure. Didn't we have him before?

All of the guys mentioned with the exception of Chryst have completely different philosophies on offense than Philbin. It won't happen, neither will Chud....And Lane Kiffin? Really?

Dear God noooo Norv Zitface Turner. I will hang myself from the rafters if this happens.

All of the guys mentioned with the exception of Chryst have completely different philosophies on offense than Philbin. It won't happen, neither will Chud....And Lane Kiffin? Really?
I am with you. Why would anyone want Lane Kiffin?

I could even live w/ Lane Kiffin
jimhalpertcomputer-1.gif

We have only been liked to McAdoo. the article I read said he was sought after by other teams as OC. What makes him great? I would prefer a guy that was at least an OC at some point in time.

Chryst son is commited to Stanford.. I doubt the elder Chryst wants to leave

I'm still one of those guys looking for chunks of yards you get creating mismatches. Philip Montgomery please.

The guy MUST have prior connections to Joe either professionally or they lived in New England. Someone very qualified, need not apply without a prior relationship with Joe.

Agreed. Agressive, Adaptive and Strategic.

Scott Linehan would be my choice. Look at what he did with Gus Frerotte. West Coast is not his style though.

oh yeah..i also heard today that he doesn't want a former head coach either..so that rules out turner, linehan and kubiak :(

Back
Top Bottom