Shirdonya Mitchell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shirdonya Mitchell

South Florida

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Will he see any playing time this Sunday?

I remember him being up and down in the pre-season, but he did seem to have a burst of speed, even though he got beat downfield a lot (scheme issues I'd imagine).

Any info would be appreciated.

Who cares he isn't going to be anything in this league.

The rash of injuries prompted the Dolphins to activate safety Norman LeJeune and Shirdonya Mitchell off the practice squad, and sign safety Jack Hunt to their practice squad. The Dolphins signed LeJeune through the 2007 season Wednesday.-Sun Sentinel

The rash of injuries prompted the Dolphins to activate safety Norman LeJeune and Shirdonya Mitchell off the practice squad, and sign safety Jack Hunt to their practice squad. The Dolphins signed LeJeune through the 2007 season Wednesday.-Sun Sentinel
I had read that article too I can't believe I didn't remeber that.

He'll have to play, especially in the Dime package. He runs very well but I was disappointed with him in the pre-season after waiting a whole year to see what he could do.

He'll have to play, especially in the Dime package. He runs very well but I was disappointed with him in the pre-season after waiting a whole year to see what he could do.

I think (and hope) it was rust. I think putting him in the game in the money packages could help him more than hurt him.

If I remember right he was crappy the first couple pre-season games but then settled down pretty well and played much better the last three. The guy was coming off a serious knee injury. I think Boomer said he had 4th rd potential when healthy, but don't quote me on that.

Back
Top Bottom