Shock and Awe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shock and Awe

Lukin

Colbert '08
Reaction score
I cannot believe that Joe Gibbs is replacing Patrick Ramsey w/ 34 year old Mark Brunell. I'm dumbfounded. I'm not going to set here and say Gibbs is an Idiot ...because I have no right. He HAS won 3 superbowls. This is just crazy...it's like us going after Emmit Smith to replace Ricky Williams.

I can't wait to see how this turns out up in DC.
:eat:

But not Ramsey will demand trade, and we may be able to get him for a first this year. Then assuming we have Henson, they can fight for starting spot and use the other first from Ogun to get either Oline or WR help and address the other issue in FA.

I doubt we'll get Ramsey and Henson. They're relitively the same age and both will deserve to be starters soon (Ramsey already does, and Henson will). We'd be bringing a QB contraversy to Miami.

Personnally, I like Ramsey. I wouldn't mind seeing him in Aqua. But I'd rather take a chance on Henson. He has the potential to be one of the Greats. Think about it... Greise... Marino.........Henson.

Originally posted by chambers84
NO FIRST ROUND PICK FOR RAMSEY!!! PLEASE!!
I would give up a conditional 2005 1st rder for Ramsey- have the deal based on performance like Ricky's was

I like "Greise....Marino....Rivers...." better.

I agree as will probably a lot of the posters here, but I am really starting to think he won't be available by the time we pick.

I love the Henson upside too. As for Gibbs not only did he win 3 SBs but did so with 3 different vet qbs.:eek:

Originally posted by Lukin
I doubt we'll get Ramsey and Henson. They're relitively the same age and both will deserve to be starters soon (Ramsey already does, and Henson will). We'd be bringing a QB contraversy to Miami.

Personnally, I like Ramsey. I wouldn't mind seeing him in Aqua. But I'd rather take a chance on Henson. He has the potential to be one of the Greats. Think about it... Greise... Marino.........Henson.
I don't care about so called "QB contraversy", I just want the best QB. If both QBs end up being studs, we'll be in the drivers seat for a trade just like the Pats were a few years back with Bledsoe and Brady.

Yeah, Henson could be great based on what I'm hearing, but if he flops, we're back to the drawing board. I'd rather grab Ramsey who can start from day one, and let Henson hold the clipboard for a few years.

Back
Top Bottom