Shock And Awe!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shock And Awe!!!

dolfan91

Class Clown
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
well it looks as if the cutting and restructuring is done for now.. taylor, madison and surtain will probably be asked before the season starts .. the only question is when does feidler get his... my guess is after june 1st.. when miami can maximize the savings.. to use it to sign the draft picks... after reading the article in the miami herald.. i'm convinced that O-GUN will be signed only if miami can match an offer that isn't front loaded.. i think spielman will restructure taylor in an attempt to get to dollars needed to keep O-GUN .... but lets face it ... O-GUN is all but gone.... i'd hate to lose O-GUN ... i was hoping that with all these moves made before free agency .. miami could now keep him... this could be the biggest mistake letting him go ... i'm shocked that we might not have him on the team next season .. and awed by spielmans boldness... he cleaned house of all the aging vets and unproductive players .. bet wanny wouldn't have the balls to do this...

Spielman has the set of balls that Chicago needed when he and Wanny were there. But DW having control ended up poorly for both. I wonder if any Bears fans will chew their legs off if the Fins become a dominate team with Rick in control and DW stripped of control and HC only?

It's a luxury in this league to have two probowl DEs, before O-gun Jason Taylor got the sacks, but sometimes pressure is all you need, and JT did a very good job of it last year. Bowens can fill in and with more blitz packages by the LBers and the improved play of Greenwood and also with Moore coming back and contributing I think we'll be fine. Also keep in mind we have Cory Jenkins a converted safety to LB that can apply pressure too.
Really i think the pass rush will be fine.

having 2 pro bowl DE is a luxury i don t think we can afford and upgrade o line....we need solid o line pick ups...the kind that that the 7 million wally is asking for will provide.....i just don t see how we can have both....i for one wish we could....

Back
Top Bottom