Short-sleeping Psycho Adam Gase Hits The Smelling Salts Ahead Of Preseason Kickoff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Short-sleeping Psycho Adam Gase Hits The Smelling Salts Ahead Of Preseason Kickoff

Dude cares more about being on time for a meeting with Peyton Manning than being with his wife and newborn:

The birth of one of his children? An inconvenience:

Every Tuesday when he was in Denver, Gase met with [Peyton] Manning at 2 p.m. Except this Tuesday, when Jennifer was delivering Wyatt by caesarean section.

Gase told his wife to schedule the operation for 10 a.m. “So they pulled the baby out of me and said, ‘It’s a boy,’” Jennifer says. “They didn’t even put my organs back and sew me up before he’s like, ‘You good?’ I said, ‘Yeah, I’m good.’” He said, ‘All right then, I’m out.’ They said, ‘You want to cut the umbilical cord?’ He said, ‘No, I’m good.’”

At 2 p.m., Manning was stunned to find Gase waiting for him in the meeting room.

Manning: “You’ve got to be kidding me. Didn’t your wife just have a baby two hours ago?”

Gase: “Yeah, but did you really think I was going to let you win this one?”

Dude cares more about being on time for a meeting with Peyton Manning than being with his wife and newborn:

Wow, never heard that one before. His wife must be miserable.

Just saw this now!
Wow, that guy is getting stranger by the second!

Unfortunately the second link wants me to subscribe.

But man, what a piece of garbage.

I want to say that there is a Bruce Arians quote about missing time with your kids...something along the lines that he will fire someone for missing their kids games, recitals...etc to be at a football meeting. He missed a ton of time with his kids and doesn't want someone else making the same mistake.

Back
Top Bottom