Should Dolphins go Back to Rosen? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should Dolphins go Back to Rosen?

say we draft Tua. Do we keep Rosen and Fitz next year? Rosen still has potential and Fitz is the teacher.

Although I agree we need 1 out of the 3 QBs to be a veteran next year.
I dont want it to be Fitz teaching his bad career habits that's had him bounced around the league to eight teams!

I didn't agree with the Rosen trade. Arizona dumped him after a year and 13 starts because they knew he wasn't elite, and spent a #1 overall pick the very next year to replace him. Then, the team actively positioning to draft an elite QB traded resources for him? That NEVER made sense.

Fitzpatrick is a journeyman starter and should be the backup QB next year since he'll capably serve as mentor to the QB we draft. Rosen offers nothing in that area and will likely be fighting for a training camp spot on another team next year.

I don't know how this is even a question at this point.

I didn't agree with the Rosen trade. Arizona dumped him after a year and 13 starts because they knew he wasn't elite, and spent a #1 overall pick the very next year to replace him. Then, the team actively positioning to draft an elite QB traded resources for him? That NEVER made sense.

Fitzpatrick is a journeyman starter and should be the backup QB next year since he'll capably serve as mentor to the QB we draft. Rosen offers nothing in that area and will likely be fighting for a training camp spot on another team next year.

I don't know how this is even a question at this point.
How what is a question?

Which currently crappy QB is going to be our back up QB next season?

Why wouldn't it be a question?

I don't think anyone here has any idea what our QB room is going to look like, including you.

If we draft a QB and he starts day one, fine. If he sits for a while I don't want Sh!tz or Rosey-poo starting next season.

It is all in flux.

I dont want see Rosen or Fitz back next yr. It just waste of time. You can either upgrade w better qb o draft qb in 1st rd.

Honestly I would like to get another look at Rosen, Fitz just leaves to many plays on the field.

Back
Top Bottom