Should Dolphins Make a Play for RT Tevon Jenkins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should Dolphins Make a Play for RT Tevon Jenkins?

Don’t the bears need a receiver - Preston Williams…???and a 4th baby!!!
Williams is not worth a 4th. At any stager. If someone offered up a 6th, then yes, that would be fair.

A 4th...hahahaha. Please....

Coming out of Oklahoma State, Jenkins had a great combination of physicality and athleticism. His back and maturity appear to be the major concerns, and I can't speak to the severity of either, but in terms of on-field ability, Jenkins was a really good OT prospect.

It's very concerning that a team that desperately needs OL help is willing to trade him. Hard to overstate that, but it's possible he just got off on the wrong foot with the new FO and coaching staff.

Because I liked him a lot coming out, I'd be somewhere between excited and cautiously optimistic about trading for him, but because of the back and maturity concerns, I'd understand if Miami passes.

How about a conditional pick…perhaps start with a 5th or a 6th, and based on starts, could possibly get up to a 4….maybe a 3 if he starts, incentive laden trade.

Right or wrong, I think the Dolphins are willing to slightly gamble on Jackson, and hope he can become the Linemen he was supposed to be on the right with better coaching.

He's still extremely young, and he also has great physical potential if he can put it together mentally.

If he can't, Miami might feel more comfortable finding someone on the right next season in FA and/or the draft.

Back
Top Bottom