Should Dolphins start 5-0 against these opening QBs? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should Dolphins start 5-0 against these opening QBs?

3 games should be a given, Skins, Jags and Titans. Between the Jets and Bills one of them could be a loss. I think the Bills is a loss. We will come out of it 5-1. Worst case 3-2. If we are 3-2 we are heading to mediocrity this season.

The Bills-Dolphins game will be huge for both teams. Miami should be favored at home but the Bills will do everything they can to bring Tannehill down to the level of whatever QB is starting for Buffalo.

Thad Lewis folks. That's is all. This is a non-story just setting up expectations so they can write the disappointment article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to start strong and go 5-0 cause the rest of the schedule looks tough. Once the opposing teams key in on our linebackers I see us having issues and of course we also have the kicking issue. The Oline looks like it might hold up a bit better at this point but we shall see.

I think we will be 5-0 going into the bye.

The state of the Dolphins has been improving the past few years.

We are back to being a competitive team.

The START of the season is not the issue,

it is when we get to November & December when the weather & conditioning advantage that the Dolphin players have is no longer in effect

that they run into problems.

Should they? Only if they want to make the playoffs. They must start off between 4-2 and 6-0 to have a shot.

Game by game. We shouldn't be concerned with the collective ability of our opening 5 QB's. One at a time. We start by beating RGIII. Then have a look at who's next to fall.

I've been saying it.....I've watched 2 long unbeaten starts to NFL seasons.....1972 (17-0).....and 1984 (11-0), and I see this team going at least 6-0 to start.

All the factors are in place....schedule, talent...young ascending quarrterback primed for a career year.

We will enter Foxboro and round 1 with the Cheaters unbeaten.

If we're not at least 4-1 we're a disaster. I'd be shocked to not see us as 5-0. Based on the misfortune our competitors are having, I think this can be a 12-4 year I really do.

We need to start strong and go 5-0 cause the rest of the schedule looks tough. Once the opposing teams key in on our linebackers I see us having issues and of course we also have the kicking issue. The Oline looks like it might hold up a bit better at this point but we shall see.

All we need Sturgis to do is make PAT's....bc our red zone O is going to be nasty. I truly believe we will be top 5 in the league for RZ scoring this year.

I think the key is the first 9 games. 7 of 9 are on the road and yes I'm counting London as an away game

Back
Top Bottom