Should Dolphins start 5-0 against these opening QBs? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should Dolphins start 5-0 against these opening QBs?

I don't want to see this right now. We need to PROVE we can win not speculate a 5-0 run. That's ridiculous. The last 2 seasons, "All we have to do is win one of these games and we're in!"
I don't care if we play the worst team in the NFL. We actually have to show we can win. One game at a time. Let's just beat Washington please.

I don't want to see this right now. We need to PROVE we can win not speculate a 5-0 run. That's ridiculous. The last 2 seasons, "All we have to do is win one of these games and we're in!"
I don't care if we play the worst team in the NFL. We actually have to show we can win. One game at a time. Let's just beat Washington please.

Don't be afraid....good times are coming!

If we go 5-0 we will make playoff

We're going to need to go 5-0 to have a shot at the playoffs. Our schedule for the 2nd half of the season is brutal. Even if we start off 5-0, I don't see us just waltzing into the post-season.

I would say that the bills only scoring 3 against clevelands starters is a bit of a misnomer. Top 5 running backs didn't play and top 4 wide outs didn't play.

Still I watched the Miami game last night and that offense looks very effective. Very well could start off very strong. Looking forward to week 3

The Bills-Dolphins game will be huge for both teams. Miami should be favored at home but the Bills will do everything they can to bring Tannehill down to the level of whatever QB is starting for Buffalo.
Just so you Miami fans know...
The Bills have been playing against Suh 1 or 2 times a year since he entered the league. (Wilson & Ford were very tight friends and the Bills played the Lions every pre season). there are some very good vids of Bills centre Eric Wood frustrating and man handling Suh to the point where he takes personal fouls out of frustration.
With Taylor as the QB the Bills will not be a one dimensional running team. our offense has a lot of weapons. Heck our FB is a pro bowler.
I'll assume most of you didn't watch the barn burner in Cleveland last thursday but Taylor was great on third downs (and 0% running game from the 9th and 10th RBs).At the end of the day, don't under estimate Buffalos QB's.

Quick, I need a harsher word than horrendous to describe the Bills QBs.

The Bills have been playing against Suh 1 or 2 times a year since he entered the league. (Wilson & Ford were very tight friends and the Bills played the Lions every pre season). there are some very good vids of Bills centre Eric Wood frustrating and man handling Suh to the point where he takes personal fouls out of frustration.
With Taylor as the QB the Bills will not be a one dimensional running team. our offense has a lot of weapons. Heck our FB is a pro bowler.
I'll assume most of you didn't watch the barn burner in Cleveland last thursday but Taylor was great on third downs (and 0% running game from the 9th and 10th RBs).At the end of the day, don't under estimate Buffalos QB's.

I'm definitely not gonna underestimate the Bills qbs cause they freaking beat us with Thad ****ing Lewis!! ugh hated that game

So that equates to the bills oline crushing the dolphins dline? I don't think so. I'm ready to see Suh wreak havoc on the bills.

Game by game. We shouldn't be concerned with the collective ability of our opening 5 QB's. One at a time. We start by beating RGIII. Then have a look at who's next to fall.

Why though exactly? I mean we're not the players who literally have to focus "on the next opponent" I've never understood why the fans can't look a little deeper

We have the potential to go 5-0. But it's the NFL. If they grind out 4 wins out of the first 6 games that would be cool.
I'm waiting for Miami to rarely lose games and win,win,win. Here's to playing like we are the team to beat.
And go whoop some tail.

Shouldn't we have beaten the Buffalo Bills TWICE a couple years back, when they had Thad Lewis at QB, instead of losing both games? :idk:

Lol look at all of the heinous QBs we have lost to on the Jets and Bills over the last few years.
EJ Manuel, Geno Smith, Thad Lewis, Ryan Fitzpatrick... Before that, names like Trent Edwards and JP Losman come to mind... Awful.
The last two years in Buffalo, the Bills probably could have beat us with me at QB. I'm optimistic about this season but it's VERY cautious optimism. I'll get excited when I see a playoff berth.

We also have to acknowledge that Buffalo can beat us with any QB on their roster. I think we just don't match well vs Buffalo for some reasons

We didn't lose to the Bills and Jets the last 2 season because of their QB's. It was their running games and defense..
Their QB's just made a couple of key plays.
If Albert is out, our offense will have trouble against them.
It could come down to field goals and Bills have the better kicker.
This will be no cake walk. Every game will be tough.

Back
Top Bottom