Should Henne not pan out... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should Henne not pan out...

utahphinsfan

Club Member
Reaction score
I am still a big fan of Nick Foles (UAz). Griffin from Baylor was an afterthought last year.

But the way, RG3 is lighting up TCU tonight, I would love to see him in Aqua & Orange soon.

Any comparisons to Vick, VY, or Newton would be unfair to all 4

Forget all them Kirk Cousins is who we should go after

I like Cousins & Garcia from S Carolina.

I'd rather not get screwed w/ a Trojan QB. Leave that to the jest.

When it comes to Barkley, the only thing he'll be screwing over is the teams that would be foolish enough to pass on him. I've watched most of his games since his freshman year, kid's the real deal.

Kellen Moore would be a nice pick up. Personally I don't think that Luck will be the best QB in the draft.

Anyone who would discount Barkley because he is a USC QB is not watching him play. The kid has 'IT'. As much hype as Luck gets, Barkley is not far (at all) behind. The kid has all the talent in the world.

For me, it is Barkley or Tannehill.

I also like the kid from ASU. Brock Osweiler. 6'8, hasn't started a lot of games but damn that kid can sling the ball around.

Just for giggles, I'll throw 2 more names into the mix... Relf @ Mississippi St & Weeden at Oklahoma.

The only Barkley I like is Charles. USC's Barkley is not impressive. Of course, he is handicapped by a douchebag of a coach. Seriously (??), If can't blowout inferior talent from the Mtn time zone well then he is worthless!

Back
Top Bottom