Should I Go Monday Night? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should I Go Monday Night?

Would you go to game Monday?

• Yes

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • NO

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
He sucked in concert 10 years ago,I’d hate to see how bad he is now.
He doesn't have the voice he used to have of course but he'll go down in history as the greatest hard rock singer of all time

Ozzy rules!!

If you are 15 mins away and can afford it? Hell yes

I'll be there man, come on...let's fill the stadium up with as many Phins fans as possible. I went to the Bengals game last year while we were bad, the environment is still fun even if you don't expect a win. its even more fun to trash talk fans that are not really rivals. plus if the Dolphins pull off the upset you will be glad you came. pregaming tailgating at Draught which is across from the stadium. $30 for all the BBQ and beer you want.
I was at that game too... it was fun for a while after Stills scored the long td. Unfortunately I was humbled for the rest of the game.

But yeah I'd go just for the experience, love live games and mixing it up with rival fans!

That’s my favorite road stadium to go to a game. Got the Marriott across the street the players stay in and a sports bar built in as well.

Literally have to walk across the street to the stadium. But no I would not go to watch this version of the dolphins get waxed with that limited o in that road environment vs that defense

This team can barely score points against the Raiders scrub d in a home setting.

Failure to find competent OGs again...

Trading of one of our best players for peanuts....

Failure at handling Franchise QB injury situation...

Employing a coke head coach for the most pivotal unit on the team...

Overall being a Laughingstock / Circus this season...

Arrogant young head coach.....

2 embarrassing prime time performances the last 2 weeks....

But sure, spend you're hard earned money and still support these losers!

I wouldn't!!!!

Went down to Charlotte for a preseason game a few years back, the panthers barely squeaked out a win, but their fans were brutal...

they threw trash at us while we were walking back to our car and yelled obscenities at us outside the stadium...

On the flip side, the stadium itself and the other dolfans we met there were great...

If you do go, just be careful if you plan on walking around/through the city after the game...

Take heed to this warning because going into that stadium and pulling for any other team than the Panthers is a serious danger. This year its already been one very serious incident where an older Guy got knocked silly and the younger fool that hit him criminally charged. I would not wear Fin gear or clap too loud if things go good for Mia...

Having said that...Maybe its best to watch it on TV
Cheaper & Safer
win - Win

If I'm in Florida I go regardless. Love the experience of a live game.
If I’m in Florida I go as well. It’s not the same thing. Home games have amazing energy and you have 50-60k people who are living and firing with you. Road games everyone hates you, and are in constant conflict. I go to @New England every year, and it’s not comparable to a home game.

Take heed to this warning because going into that stadium and pulling for any other team than the Panthers is a serious danger. This year its already been one very serious incident where an older Guy got knocked silly and the younger fool that hit him criminally charged. I would not wear Fin gear or clap too loud if things go good for Mia...

Having said that...Maybe its best to watch it on TV
Cheaper & Safer
win - Win

That incident was Panther on Panther crime, as the old man was a fan too, but was telling the guy to sit down over and over again.

I was at that game too... it was fun for a while after Stills scored the long td. Unfortunately I was humbled for the rest of the game.

But yeah I'd go just for the experience, love live games and mixing it up with rival fans!

I was at that TNF game also last year. Tannehill needed 2 TD’s to reach 100 and I had front row balcony seat. Made a Ryan 100 TD banner and was sure I would get to display it after the early TD to Stills. After that they couldn’t get a first down and the banner stayed in my pocket. Still fun.

State of the team: a poll asking if someone should go to a Monday night game is close to 50/50.

State of the team: a poll asking if someone should go to a Monday night game is close to 50/50.

I think its just as much a referendum on the state of the NFL...

The quality of games has been pure garbage this season and when Rogers went down it it just meant another unwatchable product (Packers) put up for display.

I tell you one thing...It REALLY shows the work of a top tier QB in this league. GB went from a contender to trash on one play so leads one to believe Mia could possibly go from trash to contender with the addition of one top QB.

Having said that...Neither team will showcase a top QB on Monday night so why brave those awful & highly intoxicated Carolina fans (Cold weather)while dropping hard earned $$$ in their stadium?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom