Should I go to the game or watch at a Sports Bar? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should I go to the game or watch at a Sports Bar?

dude.....you wont make it in time. from coral gables you are at least 45 minutes (with traffic) to the stadium, by the time you park in a cash lot and get to your seats it will be 7 pm. relax and go to a bar, if you could get out of training early (like 4), maybe.

You need to find a way to get out of that training early! Time to come up with a foolproof elaborate scheme. Get really sick so you will be excused. Buy some fake vomit or something lol.

If you decide not to go to the stadium, it wouldn't be that much of a drive to go to the bar that used to be Hooligan's. It's in an outdoor mall directly off of S. Dixie Hwy, about 10 minutes or so from Coral Gables. Since I moved from Florida, I see it has become Carrington's, and so I can't say if it is the same or not. But, they project the game on a screen that's about the size of a movie screen. So I always liked to go there for games and for UFC.

Fairly large, and slightly dive-y, so I wouldn't bring a spouse unless she's "one of the fellas."

haul azz. you might be able to get a free ticket. look for people leaving in parking lot. saints fans.

Your not getting into the game till 7 and it'll be over most likely... Plan on hitting the bar, maybe they'll let you guys out early so make alternate arrangements so you would know how to get to stadium, where to get tickets, park, etc... That way if by some off chance you get out early you go to the game, but if you don't get out till 515-530, just watch at a bar...

Back
Top Bottom