• No, he should be on the ballot even

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he would be a scar on the game

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
I judge Pete Rose solely on his performance on the diamond; and thus, he is a no-brainer HOF'er. It is not like he is Joe Torre and needs his coaching career to help his playing along into the HOF, he is one of the best singles hitters ever if not the best and 100% deserves to be in the HOF for his accomplishments as a player.

just put the guy in there...this really is ridiculous, I don't care if he committed mass murder, 4256 hits is just unreal.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
just put the guy in there...this really is ridiculous, I don't care if he committed mass murder, 4256 hits is just unreal.
I guess you think OJ s/b in the HOF, too ;)

I do

Yes he should be in the hall of fame. As someone on Around the Horn reported...he stated a whole bunch of other HOFers who were womanizers, drunks, drug addicts and they are in. And because Rose is a liar he should not get in? He desreves to be there for his play, without question.

I think Rose deserves to be in the HOF. He made a major mistake by betting on baseball but his performance on the field speaks for itself.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I think Rose deserves to be in the HOF. He made a major mistake by betting on baseball but his performance on the field speaks for itself.
when you think of all the ones that have done worse and are in the HOF, you have to let him in. he just pissed off the wrong people!:(

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit:D

Juice IS in the HOF

if he wore the shoes, he must lose!

Rose and Jackson should be in Cooperstown. Both two of the greatest ever!

And is it just me or are most of the people saying Rose should not be in the Hall Of Fame people who have never watched a baseball game in their life?

Originally posted by m_churchill
And is it just me or are most of the people saying Rose should not be in the Hall Of Fame people who have never watched a baseball game in their life?
rose? i thought this thread was about stoyo!:D ;)

Yes, he's done enough in his playing career to merit an HOF induction. Plus I'm tired of hearing about him year in & year out.

Back
Top Bottom