Should SNF flex to Tua's debut? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should SNF flex to Tua's debut?

I like Rams playing the 1 pm game traveling from the west coast after playing on Monday night. Its better for TUA.
Arizona Miami game the following week could be Sunday night game.
/thread

If we play well the second half of the season, and make the playoffs, we will get more prime time spotlight next season.

would love it since i work overnight saturday night (and an extra hour for daylight savings super fun) so it would give me time to sleep rather than trying to stay up for 24 hours consecutively since I cant miss Tua's debut

Please forgive me if this was a rule change I dont know of, but can a SNF game be flexed this early in the season? I thought that was something that only happens like the last quarter of the season. The SNF game only got flexed this week because of Covid fears with the Raiders game.

nobody gets more viewers than america's team and there are way less people than you think that care about tua's debut.

get back in your bubble.
I saw national media celebrating the handful of snaps that Tua hit last week. Im pretty sure a lot of fans want to see him.

Please forgive me if this was a rule change I dont know of, but can a SNF game be flexed this early in the season? I thought that was something that only happens like the last quarter of the season. The SNF game only got flexed this week because of Covid fears with the Raiders game.
I believe this is correct, however, if a game could get flexed next week it would be Steelers vs Ravens first

I'm hearing ESPN and NBC announcers are asking for the Dolphins to never be shown on Primetime games. They are afraid that Tua's mom will ask them to "Please call my son Tuanigamanuolepolaluigi"

Back
Top Bottom