Should SNF flex to Tua's debut? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should SNF flex to Tua's debut?

I hate night games. I have a job that requires me to wake up in the mornings.

I see....a little taste of gainful employment and now you're the king sh*t?

I kid. If a primetime game is on the schedule, i can kinda mentally prepare and get excited for it. Not sure I want it swapped out after expecting a sunday afternoon game.

Hoping Fox has double header rights this weekend in the Northeast as Giants play Monday night. Might actually get lucky.

Eagles and Cowboys will look like a preseason game. I will pass. No interest in watching this, maybe I will work on organizing my belly button lint collection.

The Eagles against the Cowgirls=Must miss TV!!!! It'll be a real snoozer. I really thought Wentz was going to elevate that team but the Eagles stink.

Who is this dude?

In what world? Tua is popular with the Alabama and Miami fan base, period. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Why do Miami fans after 2 decades of mediocre mediocrity believe this team or franchise comes close to the must see TV of the Marino era? Nevermind the 70s teams.

Tip, just play the damn game and win.
I disagree. Tua has a cult following akin to Tebow's. HUGE college player that everyone remembers coming off the bench and winning the title.

It'd be nice to get the game on local tv here in Orlando for once! But, please keep the kick at 1pm and make LA wear their dark blues.

Hell no. Look, I'm excited to see Tua play but it's still the Dolphins. Sadly they are not concisdred a popular team by the NFL and until they start winning on a consistent basis, things like a top prospect starting for the first time for a recent history **** team just isn't prime time worthy.

I disagree. Tua has a cult following akin to Tebow's. HUGE college player that everyone remembers coming off the bench and winning the title.

Alabama is not beloved through out the nation. Sorry. Hate to tell ya, but not everyone falls over themselves for the SEC.

And Tua is not Tebow. And vice versa. Tebow had a cult like following for a variety of reasons, a few of them non football.

Back
Top Bottom