Should the Dolphins allow Richie to remain on the team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should the Dolphins allow Richie to remain on the team?

Should the Dolphins allow Incognito to remain on the team?

• Yes, his teammates are showing him support, why wouldn't we?

Votes: 83 46.4%
  • No, too many "second chances"

Votes: 29 16.2%
  • undecided, too much is unknown, at least wait until the facts are out.

Votes: 67 37.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wildbill3

Onion Fetish
Club Member
Reaction score
Without knowing all the facts, and without knowing exactly what went down, should the dolphins allow Richie to remain on the team?

Hes currently not getting paid and wont get paid for the next four games unless this is resolved early. If we release him it wont make this go away 1 second faster. Let this play out. Let the NFLPA and the NFL conduct their investigation. Once all the facts are in then you do what needs to be done.

I voted yes, but want to be able to change that if things come to the surface. I guess for me, I want to hear more...too many things just don't fit. Not ONE player (that I have seen or heard) can come to defend Martin? I have a hard time swallowing that, no bullying or racists accusations made by anyone?? I just need to hear or see more I guess before I get rid of a decent lineman who just recently spoke up about line play( we should all be fired) and who spoke about running the ball more before last game.

No yesterday but after listening to his teammate definitely.

This could change again, We shall see.

Well it appears since there is zero evidence coming from the accusers side other than a VM from six months and some texts that we have been given zero context about...100% absolute Richie should be back.

If there is some evidence of physical abuse above and beyond the normal culture in the NFL locker-room then Richie should stay gone, but it seems for now that no can provide anything to the contrary so.........

No. Even disregarding this current situation, Incognito has continually solidified himself as an indecent sleaze and not someone that I want representing the Miami Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom