Should the Dolphins look to trade Fitz? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should the Dolphins look to trade Fitz?

Watching the QB play on this Pats vs niners game, sure. Newton sucks donkey balls and jimmy G. is 100% dump off and YAC. In this game both QB’s are far worse than Fitz.

Lights accuracy made up for a lot with his noodle. And he didn’t exactly achieve much more than Fitz.

If the Dolphins are going with Tua, should they see what they could get for Fitz? Dallas could be an option. Dalton clearly is not the answer, and even though they are 2-4 they still have a great chance of winning that division if they get the right QB. With the rash of injuries this year I would think every playoff team would like to have a good back up in place. Just something to think about and get feedback on.
One more team to pondering about, NE. I think BB is just about had it with Cam. He can use a crafty veteran like Fitz. But i thing he would not give up anything higher than a fifth.

NO. Fitz is the perfect offense and is experience in the Chan Gailey offense. You want to keep him the rest of the year.

Why wouldn't they want Fitz? They wanted Dalton. Seems like a lateral move at worst.

No at worst it’s a loss of draft with nothing more to show.

Andy Dalton was brought in to be a backup on a better team. Both he and the rest of the team are no good. Compounding the situation with lost cap space and a draft picks is for better situated clubs.

If Fitz was a FA it would make some sense.

Fitzpatrick has 12 more games in a Miami Dolphins uniform.

I can see everybody hates Fitz now and that’s fine but if you watch other teams there is a ton a garbage QB play that is much worse than Fitz: Cam Newton the last 2 weeks comes to Mind first amongst others. Newton literally looks like he can’t hit the broadside of a barn or throw the ball in the ocean from a canoe.

Back
Top Bottom