Should the Dolphins look to trade Fitz? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should the Dolphins look to trade Fitz?

Their chances took a big hit with the Taylor Lewan injury.

That second half against Houston on Sunday reminded me of the Cincy game from 2017 when we were up 17-0 and Tunsil got a concussion and we couldn’t do a thing to slow down their pass rush.

Tennessee is a much better team than our 2017 roster so they were able to regroup behind Henry/Tannehill. I don’t know what that injury will do to them in the post season.

Regardless, Ryan has proved a lot of people right and wrong. Personally, I never doubted the kid once. We were luckier to have him than he was to have us.
Lewan is a much better player then Tunsil was because Deshaun Watson is still getting killed from the Blindside to this day. We will see but the offensive Line is really deep in Tennesee the front five are exceptional so i wouldn't be surprised with some position rotation if the offense doesn't miss him too much.

They actually have a first round Pick LT Isaiah WIlson as the next man up at LT so it may still work out just fine.

Go follow him. I do not care for that waste of time, eight years of garbage.
I agree on the 8 years of garbage but if you think that is all on Tannehill I don’t know what to say. The staffs Tanny played for were a joke. The reality is he probably saved Gase and Philbin from looking worse than they already did. Look at Gase with Darnold, or with Cutler for that matter. It was time for Miami and Tannehill to part ways but those years were bad coaching and bad organization. Proof is in the pudding, if you think any QB can do what Ryan is doing now than why isn’t Mariota doing it. That doesn’t hold water. I enjoy watching him succeed but if the revenge came ever comes up I’ll be rooting for us to knock the snot out of him :=).

He did not perform on contract!! For 7 years!
Are you the bankroll for Stephen Ross? Cause most people don't really give a s*** about him not earning his money lmao..
You must have hated Marino in his last 3 years in the NFL because he didn't play up to his contract at that point either.

Are you the bankroll for Stephen Ross? Cause most people don't really give a s*** about him not earning his money lmao..
You must have hated Marino in his last 3 years in the NFL because he didn't play up to his contract at that point either.
The contract police are funny. Same guys looking to trade X. Howard after he gives up a reception.

No. We wouldn't get much at all plus he still has a ton of use as a member of the Dolphins. Tua is comfortable with Fitz around to mentor and tutor him plus Fitz becomes a quality back up QB which every team that thinks it's going anywhere requires. It would also look terrible because of how wildly popular Fitz has become. As streaky as he is he is a scary back up if needed. I prey he is never needed again because Tua steps in an is a Rock Star from day 1.
In this case Value is set by the buyer not the seller - The buyer In big D really needs a QB to make his team gel
Seller doesn’t have to pull the trigger

Last edited:
Where do you people get your weed, it’s certainly better than mine.

He did not perform on contract!! For 7 years!
Also you live in Orlando? Me Too lets go grab a beer and i'd love to hear about how tannehill ruined your life
Try new contract police are funny. Same guys looking to trade X. Howard after he gives up a reception.
I'm gonna go with he is the dolphins current budget Manager or this is a ghost account for adam gase.

He did not give this team a chance at playoffs and superbowl a single time in 7 years. He failed on his contract.
Yes, i do care that never happens again, that this team extends a failed qb. Yes, I will not support him, he was a failure for us, that is the only thing I care about, and I will not support extending a failed qb in the future too.
If you like him, you are free to follow the Titans.

Last edited:
He did not give this team a chance at playoffs and superbowl a single time in 7 years. He failed on his contract.
Yes, i do care that never happens again, that this team extends a failed qb. Yes, I will not support him, he was a failure for us, that is the only thing I care about, and I will not support extended a failed qb in the future too.
It wasn't him though is my point, This team failed him not the other way around! You have the OC genius Philbin who didn't even call a play for GB, You have the QB guru Gase who somehow got a rep for teaching a 36 year Old Peyton Manning how to play lmao to blame not Tannehill.. Two of the worst coaches in the NFL to go with about 7 OC's, a horrendous Offensive Line, Bad character teammates, and Failed GM managment under Ireland and Tannenbaum.

Just because i respect the guy for giving it his all and acting like a professional doesn't make me less a dolphin fan for rooting for him, It just is an appreciation for what he endured here to get where he is at right now in the NFL MVP discussion.. Tannehill has given me ZERO reason to not root for his success in a season we aren't gonna be competing for a superbowl i'd like to see him win one.

OK. I wanted to find a space. I will find another. I will never deal with you. Not worth it.

Clipboard Fitz is worth much more to us than the future 12th round pick you might be able to get for him.
giphy.gif

If the Dolphins are going with Tua, should they see what they could get for Fitz? Dallas could be an option. Dalton clearly is not the answer, and even though they are 2-4 they still have a great chance of winning that division if they get the right QB. With the rash of injuries this year I would think every playoff team would like to have a good back up in place. Just something to think about and get feedback on
tenor.gif

Yes, i do care that never happens again, that this team extends a failed qb. Yes, I will not support him, he was a failure for us, that is the only thing I care about, and I will not support extending a failed qb in the future too.
How can you say this? He was one of the few players that gave this team a chance at the playoffs. The fact that the rest of the Team didn't play up to that chance isn't his fault.

Look at Tannehill on a team that actually also contributes to a chance of winning; he looks like a world-beater.

Back
Top Bottom