Should The Fins Give Up Their Entire Draft To Cleveland To Move Up To #1?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should The Fins Give Up Their Entire Draft To Cleveland To Move Up To #1??

Wkl0K_s-200x150.gif

NO!!!!! Let's stop giving up our future and lets stockpile our picks. We need to learn from the past and not repeat it. There is great quality at 11 and I would say if we could trade down a few spots, lets do it as there is some great depth in round 2 and 3. Long term thinking is needed not knee-jerk reactions. How many 1st round players are a bust? I think the fins and other teams have hit some great prospects in rounds 2 and three over time... Just my opinion after being a Fin Fan since 1970..

Chances are Cleveland will still be able to land a QB at #4 that they covet and load up on other areas. This will guarantee that the Fins land the QB that they covet, if they covet a QB at all. Yes they will still be deficient in other areas which they can address in the next subsequent drafts, which should be good picks.

Totally hypothetical scenario..................................

Seriously?

One thing if there was a Luck level QB in the draft and another thing if there were a handful of "could be great but who knows" QBs. This year it's the latter.

Chances are Cleveland will still be able to land a QB at #4 that they covet and load up on other areas. This will guarantee that the Fins land the QB that they covet, if they covet a QB at all. Yes they will still be deficient in other areas which they can address in the next subsequent drafts, which should be good picks.

Totally hypothetical scenario..................................

ditkatongue.gif

I doubt the Dolphins 1st, 2nd, 3rd, two 4ths, 6th and 7th would be enough to get the number one overall pick. Would have to trade entire 2018 picks and 2019 1st. And still have a good chance of drafting a qb that's not better than the one you already have.

I doubt the Dolphins 1st, 2nd, 3rd, two 4ths, 6th and 7th would be enough to get the number one overall pick. Would have to trade entire 2018 picks and 2019 1st. And still have a good chance of drafting a qb that's not better than the one you already have.

That would be unacceptable!!!! 2019 picks and beyond are untouchable in my "scenario"........................

Back
Top Bottom