Should we be worried about Josh Allen? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we be worried about Josh Allen?

He looked a little like his old inaccurate self in that game. I think he has been really good this year and looked to take a step forward, but, maybe not so fast…

Not concerned.

Makes things more interesting.

When Josh Allen strikes fear into me as a Dolphins fan, I will let you know.

Jared Goff went from looking like garbage in year 1 to going 13-3 and throwing for 4700 yards and 30+ TDs in year 3. Sound familiar? He's now not even guaranteed his job next year.

I'll be worried about Allen when this type of year is consistent with him, but until then no.

Think that the situations like with Goff are usually about the money. I don't follow the Rams closely, but if I had to guess they probably had a gift season that enabled them to go 13-3, but that roster has probably had serious holes in it the whole time. They will probably sour on Goff, cut ties, tank, and draft another Goff, much like the Dolphins dolphined Tannehill.

I don't know, his completion percentage went up by 10 percent this year. That is the biggest surge that we have ever seen from a qb ever. So he either will regress or maintain that play from this year to next. But it definitely has me wondering if it is sustainable.

100%, I sure as **** never thought he would be anything like he has been this year.

Yup. Buffalo is good. Jets could be too if they hit on coaching and a QB this year. It won’t be easy. NE is there too of course with Belichick and they have cap room.

Grier needs to hit a home run this year.

Jared Goff went from looking like garbage in year 1 to going 13-3 and throwing for 4700 yards and 30+ TDs in year 3. Sound familiar? He's now not even guaranteed his job next year.

I'll be worried about Allen when this type of year is consistent with him, but until then no.
Goff is totally not going anywhere. It's bs mindgames their coach is playing. He's had them in the playoffs every year except his rookie year.

Anybody saying no is delusional. He took a major step forward this year.

We'll see if he has a come down to earth season like Wentz after his great season.

Why not wait until Allen becomes an FA, then throw everything at him? Biggest dollar amount ever

Yup, because the Bills aren't going to extend him before then. They're going to allow him to make it to FA, and not even bother slapping the tag on him.

Maybe they really like Jake Fromm.

Not saying that.

Pretty much are! Josh is the new Brady apparently. Weird considering this is the first year where he's shown some consistenancy.
Interestingly some of those inconsistencies like taking silly sacks, fumbling, and inaccuracies are starting to show up.
J.Allen is surrounded by a better overall team. Let's close the gap and not "worry" about Allen keeping anyone up at night.

I think Tua has the better potential, as a QB. Not physically. But I think from pure QB standards. Whether or not he realizes his potential is unknown yet.

Pretty much are! Josh is the new Brady apparently. Weird considering this is the first year where he's shown some consistenancy.
Interestingly some of those inconsistencies like taking silly sacks, fumbling, and inaccuracies are starting to show up.
J.Allen is surrounded by a better overall team. Let's close the gap and not "worry" about Allen keeping anyone up at night.
And I vaguely recall beating Tom Brady on a fairly regular basis, when we had lesser teams than we do now.

Calm down over Lord Joshy.

He is playing good, and yes the Bills worry me going forward....but not the "we're playing for second place in the division for the next 20 years" kind of worry.

Back
Top Bottom