Should we be worried about Josh Allen? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we be worried about Josh Allen?

Brady out of our division.However, it appears We may be looking at a Star in the making with Josh Allen.
How concerned are you with him? Do you think the Bills are the team of the future?

A little OT, but let me put on my cap of pessimism. Bills have Allen. NYJ's get a top 2 QB AND a solid HC, Miami with Tua, and the Pats get Watson and their opt-outs back. Yeah, yeah, I know. I can see AFC-E being a tough division. Do I think it will happen? No. Do I think the AFC-E could improve? Yup

Concerned? Absolutely. He had a great year and the Bills have a really solid team. If a certain QB from KC doesn't play on Sunday, they're going to he Super Bowl and could win it.

Of course I am worried about him. Let’s hope Tua can keep pace.

Allen has a great OL. He has all kinds of time back there. It’s amazing. I’m not saying he sucks....But with that much time.... I could play QB and be successful

The Bills organization has built a very good team for Allen to find success with. If he and the rest of the team can maintain that quality of play they will continue to be hard to beat. But it's one truly great year so let's not assume it will be the same for 5 years or more. Miami is building a great team too. We already have elite level defense and special teams. One more unit to get sorted out! With the coaching change in NY and cheater bill still in NE and both of those teams having tons of cap space, the AFC-E could soon become the group of death in the league!

The Bills organization has built a very good team for Allen to find success with. If he and the rest of the team can maintain that quality of play they will continue to be hard to beat. But it's one truly great year so let's not assume it will be the same for 5 years or more. Miami is building a great team too. We already have elite level defense and special teams. One more unit to get sorted out! With the coaching change in NY and cheater bill still in NE and both of those teams having tons of cap space, the AFC-E could soon become the group of death in the league!
So when Buf has to pay Josh the going rate of 35 mil a season who Leaves??? Their D their Oline?

Didn't Josh Allen torch that elite level defense just a few weeks ago playing 2.5 quarters? 18/25 224yds 3TD

As a matter of fact he went 2-0 this year against that elite level defense passing for a combined 42/60 70% 639yds 7td 1int. You guys better be worried about Josh Allen going forward.....he's like 5-1 against the Dolphins in his career.

Didn't Josh Allen torch that elite level defense just a few weeks ago playing 2.5 quarters? 18/25 224yds 3TD

As a matter of fact he went 2-0 this year against that elite level defense passing for a combined 42/60 70% 639yds 7td 1int. You guys better be worried about Josh Allen going forward.....he's like 5-1 against the Dolphins in his career.
Out of curiosity after all the abysmal, dismal seasons and playoff drought experienced by the Bills, were there any Fins fan dooshes who felt compelled to come into Buffalo forums and rub it in.. or are you forging new ground?

Allen is totally lucky. He's BIG and STRONG with a rocket arm and runs like a deer.

We got...

?

Like I said before the last game ----------------- it's NOT a fair fight.

Damn right we better be fully aware of what that kid is all about. Or he'll be kicking our ass for a decade.

Let's not undersell what the Patriots managed to do for most of two decades. That was a special kinda hell for the AFC east, and it will probably never happen again. It could happen, but probably it never will. It's like the Braves of the '90s with that pitching staff. You see that sort of thing once in a lifetime.

But Josh Allen looks like he'll be really good for a very long time. Hopefully the Dolphins build a team around Tua and are worthy of a nice rivalry with the Bills.

This Braves fan (me) says Booo! Hiss! at your analogy

This Braves fan (me) says Booo! Hiss! at your analogy

🙂

It hurts me, too, but times have changed. I'm as big a believer in Soroka, Fried, and Anderson as you will find. They will not be Glavine, Smoltz, and Maddux. At best, they will be Soroka, Fried, and Anderson. We can hope that all three will win a Cy Young at some point, though.

TBH, I'm more afraid that we will win 6 or 7 divisions in a row and compare it to the streak, but we'll never make the kinds of moves to be a serious World Series contender. We were one game away this year, but we were riding on hopes and prayers with the rotation.

And this sums up how I feel about the Bills. They will not be Tom Brady's Patriots and neither will they be the Bills who went to and lost three Superbowls in a row. They will be the Bills with, hopefully and probably, Josh Allen. I said hopefully because I enjoy seeing great players play the game even if I was sick and done with watching Tom Brady.

Back
Top Bottom