Should we be worried about Josh Allen? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we be worried about Josh Allen?

Ain't no need in dolphin fans worrying about Josh Allen. It's ovawit! šŸ¤£

Didn't Josh Allen torch that elite level defense just a few weeks ago playing 2.5 quarters? 18/25 224yds 3TD

As a matter of fact he went 2-0 this year against that elite level defense passing for a combined 42/60 70% 639yds 7td 1int. You guys better be worried about Josh Allen going forward.....he's like 5-1 against the Dolphins in his career.
You are really the little brother here who's lifted weights and gotten bigger than his big brother...always forgetting that your big brother has twice screwed the girl who has turned you down 4 times ('91, '92, '93, & 94).

Get some bling and those ho's may come around a little more often.

the%2Bbuffalo%2Bbills%2Bsuper%2Bbowl%2Btrophy%2Bcase.jpg

Last edited:
So I gonna rip on J Allen and his disappearance this Sunday? Allen lost his security blanket in Diggs who was taken away By the D till garbage time and well ... there you have it ... game was over the very second the Coach opted not to run a play with his 6ā€™6 238 lb QB on 4th down at the end of the first half down by the goal line - settled for 3

Tells us a lot about the Coaches Confidence in Allen

His offence was healthy and the coach he still took the ball out of Allenā€™s hands

A QB who can lean forwards and get a 3 Yard gain?!?

See now - The future is bright 35-37 million a season??? How is Buffalo going to keep that team together??? The D is just above average they need all those Oline and skill players to see Allen hit those measurable again - IMHO Allenā€™s revelation has as much to do with Diggs and company as his skills getting better

How can they improve the team and sign Allen gonna be a prob

So I gonna rip on J Allen and his disappearance this Sunday? Allen lost his security blanket in Diggs who was taken away By the D till garbage time and well ... there you have it ... game was over the very second the Coach opted not to run a play with his 6ā€™6 238 lb QB on 4th down at the end of the first half down by the goal line - settled for 3

Tells us a lot about the Coaches Confidence in Allen

His offence was healthy and the coach he still took the ball out of Allenā€™s hands

A QB who can lean forwards and get a 3 Yard gain?!?

See now - The future is bright 35-37 million a season??? How is Buffalo going to keep that team together??? The D is just above average they need all those Oline and skill players to see Allen hit those measurable again - IMHO Allenā€™s revelation has as much to do with Diggs and company as his skills getting better

How can they improve the team and sign Allen gonna be a prob
Same way EVERY team that pays a QB does.

I'm not sure you understand how football works.
He is a fullback with a cannon - there were options to get that TD to keep pace - clearly the coach lacked confidence in his Qb in the moment - they conceded in the big moment

Did you even watch the game?

Now teach me something I donā€™t know about football

Beat us first. Then chirp. That is really how you should do it with your Bust at QB.
Oh what a farce Mr @BillsFanInPeace the guy who lurks at opposing teams fan sites

I didnā€™t bring up Tua (you sound concerned) Tua is on a rookie contract we donā€™t have to pay him if he underperforms kind of like why Tannehill was jettisoned - he wasnā€™t esteemed as good enough to blow out the Bills for the next 10 years

The FO has timed the rise of Miami just right - the sweet spot of Buffalo is over and done - now they have to work for it

When Mr @BillsFanInPeace team makes the POs even when the division lies down in a rebuild he sticks out his chest on the opponents message board

Priceless

When was you last win against the FB with a Cannon? Just checking.

also Still living in the 70s? Are you? Get relevance and those 70s wonā€™t matter.

start by beating the FB with a Cannon.

When was you last win against the FB with a Cannon? Just checking.

also Still living in the 70s? Are you? Get relevance and those 70s wonā€™t matter.

start by beating the FB with a Cannon.
We are living in the 70s with two rings. You have no rings. And the problem why you may feel so angry is that It was pretty obvious that Kansas City Is way better than the Jills. The Jills are a very good and young team. Problem is KC Is young and better than your team. It Will take a team with a top defense and a top running game to take Time of their offense. Good Luck! Bills Just need all of that!

He is a fullback with a cannon - there were options to get that TD to keep pace - clearly the coach lacked confidence in his Qb in the moment - they conceded in the big moment

Did you even watch the game?

Now teach me something I donā€™t know about football
I watched the game, and if it wasn't for a fumble gifted by Hardman on ST, you should have not scored a TD until the last Quarter when KC was playing not to loose a big blowout win. You were destroyed, totally dominanted. For a second time this year by the Chiefs. And Hill looked like the WR Digss thinks he is! You were really lucky on beating the Colts.

I watched the game, and if it wasn't for a fumble gifted by Hardman on ST, you should have not scored a TD until the last Quarter when KC was playing not to loose a big blowout win. You were destroyed, totally dominanted. For a second time this year by the Chiefs. And Hill looked like the WR Digss thinks he is! You were really lucky on beating the Colts.
Hmmmmm. How where you Playoff Games? Dominate?

Back
Top Bottom