Should we cut Crowder? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we cut Crowder?

Wonder what your response was today??? They guy saying cut Crowder and get Barnett had it flat out correct....

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

No no no and no!

Yes yes yes and yes!!!

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

This should be pretty simple. You do not get rid of a player until you have a better one to take his place.

You find talent, you develop the talent and then OMG, you keep the talent.

Oh fail!!!

Let me sum it all up...anyone defending Crowder didn't have a clue about football!!! Now shut the **** up if you defended him and sit the **** down because you're clueless!!!

The discussion is over...you were all wrong!!!

Wonder what your response was today??? They guy saying cut Crowder and get Barnett had it flat out correct....

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Yes yes yes and yes!!!

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Oh fail!!!

It's Kevin Burnett . . . . . . not Nick Barnett . . . clown. They weren't cutting Crowder for glass Barnett. And I already gave the OP props on his call and explained I thought he was expendable at the 5 million he was reportadely due. I think many people thought it was only 2.5 million but there was a roster bonus in the mix somewhere. Can't blame them for upgrading and getting a more versatile and healthy player at the same price. Crowder was going to be a FA next year anyways.

Back
Top Bottom