Should we cut Crowder? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we cut Crowder?

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
This guy Crowder... His mouth plays a bigger game off the field than him on the field.
He cannot cover a TE even if his life depended on it... He's not reliable anymore as he's always injured..
He doesn't play on special teams...Oh, did I mention that he has NO coverage skills...

Why should we keep him???

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually like Crowder. I think he is a steady presence that helps the defense congeal, even if he doesn't make many gamebreaking plays. Even so, he assists in making many gamebreaking plays happen by making the right adjustments to the D and funneling a play to Wake, etc.

Personally, I find him entertaining, and I think that is a benefit to a locker room.

Why would we cut our starting middle ILB, who makes a very reasonable 2.5 million this season and is the guy responsible for making sure our defense is in their right spots on the field? Moreover . . . who is going to replace him?

Next years ILB draft class has loads of potential . . . ride with Channing one more year . . . you have a backup for Dansby in Edds as well as a guy who can come in on 3rd downs . . . get your ILB next year . . . keep Crowder this year, you aren't going to find a better guy making his money this season.

This team is sooo bland, they get rid of Crowder they will officially be the most stale team in the league . . . Crowder atleast brings a little fun to the lockerroom . . . something this team could use.

Wow! very original... Why get rid of him, who'd you replace him with... Its not like he's making top dollars... Huge Fail IMO...

Not many people here like him, but he does a solid job at the MLB spot. The run defense definitely suffers when he isn't on the field.

damit.....you got me excited for nothing....there really needs to be some kind of authorization for naming thread titles

No the Channing Crowder era is not over.

This guy Crowder... His mouth plays a bigger game off the field than him on the field.
He cannot cover a TE even if his life depended on it... He's not reliable anymore as he's always injured..
He doesn't play on special teams...Oh, did I mention that he has NO coverage skills...

Why should we keep him???
Because he s a hell of a lot better than Dobbins.

damit.....you got me excited for nothing....there really needs to be some kind of authorization for naming thread titles

Agreed. I thought there was some actual news about Crowder instead of an opinion.

I changed the misleading title. :up:

I wish we did. Ou team needs some flash...Go get Moss, Ireland and Tony have been brainwashed by Parcells to not want exciting people, don't forgive anyones past mistakes, always pick the washed up QB over a QB who is younger and in on the rise.

I wish we did. Ou team needs some flash...Go get Moss, Ireland and Tony have been brainwashed by Parcells to not want exciting people, don't forgive anyones past mistakes, always pick the washed up QB over a QB who is younger and in on the rise.

WAAAAAY off topic, but just exactly why is a washed up WR better than a washed up QB?

Well he got rid of himself the last couple of years because of injuries and our teams performance on defense underperformed. So take it for what it is while you might not be overwhelmed with the guys physical talents his presense brings something to the field the rest of the defense feeds on and does better. So what so you want a under perfroming Crowder on the field with your defense playing better or a under performing defense on the field without Crowder!

Back
Top Bottom